comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

that's the only thing I was able to love from it, really :c I think it's quite lazy :c I hope Matangi is much more destructive.

I see what you mean & agree with that. This one's much less intense than usual but it has a lot of charm imo, it's pretty chill & I love the ending!

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I see what you mean & agree with that. This one's much less intense than usual but it has a lot of charm imo, it's pretty chill & I love the ending!

I guess we'd all love a more surf noir reggae M.I.A. like in It Takes a Muscle or Caps Lock.

But you know, songs like $20 and XR-2 are unable to be made as good as she makes them by anyone else. NO ONE handles the way M.I.A. handles it. I so hope she could still be with Diplo... Their stuff was just... UGH. <3

Yet the song I'm most hyped for is "Come Walk With Me". And I hate myself for doing so because it sounds as the most poppy mainstream son we heard so far, but it's so addictive!

im really pissed at myself, cause i dont like most of the songs on her albums but im completely addicted to all her singles and i really want to like her music ..lul :(

edit: lol i stan so hard now 

Edited by Heaux

I'm listening to her new mix. I don't like when she sings. (Space, It Iz What It Iz, etc.)

I remember seeing an interview in which she said she intended just to be a songwriter, and that she thinks she sings horribly. Eventually she found no singer to work with and that's why she did her own music.

vpLM4uB.png

Her album is going to slay and take a multi-coloured rainbow piss over every other album of 2013. Insane interesting genius visuals, fierce lyrics with an actual intellect behind them and one of the most creative artists that knows how to combine visuals, beats and lyrics .  Unbreak My Mixtape is genius.

M.I.A is my kind of bitch, my kind of pop star and my tea cup as a visual artist.

Fuck I want to just hang with her in a Pub talk about art, music and politics over a couple of beers and chicken wings.

glgcDdT.gif

Come walk with me

Theres a thousand ways to meet you now
Theres a thousand ways to track you down
Well whatever you said and done
Theres a thousand ways to make it count
There is nothing that can touch me now
You cant even break me down
Everytime you paint the sun its all ready been good and done

Can I be your best friend can I make it to the end
Can you give me summer when you went and gave them
Come on walk with me
You aint gotta shake just be with me
You aint gotta throw your hands in the air
Cos tonight we aint acting like we dont care
It's cool it takes two, so imma still fuck with you

@ The lyrics are great. When the beat drops I feel it but the singing part just doesn't do to me what most her songs do. It's still a really good song. Still waiting for the day M.I.A will disapoint me because so far she is 10/10 in my book.

I wish we did a analyses over her lyrics like Lnalyses tbh. Her material is so good and rich :defeated:

glgcDdT.gif

Come walk with me

Theres a thousand ways to meet you now

Theres a thousand ways to track you down

Well whatever you said and done

Theres a thousand ways to make it count

There is nothing that can touch me now

You cant even break me down

Everytime you paint the sun its all ready been good and done

Can I be your best friend can I make it to the end

Can you give me summer when you went and gave them

Come on walk with me

You aint gotta shake just be with me

You aint gotta throw your hands in the air

Cos tonight we aint acting like we dont care

It's cool it takes two, so imma still fuck with you

@ The lyrics are great. When the beat drops I feel it but the singing part just doesn't do to me what most her songs do. It's still a really good song. Still waiting for the day M.I.A will disapoint me because so far she is 10/10 in my book.

I wish we did a analyses over her lyrics like Lnalyses tbh. Her material is so good and rich :defeated:

after the whole vicky leekz thing, it's so funny to read "there's thousand ways to track you down / there's nothing that can touch me now "