comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

from the ComedyCentral webiste "Recording artist and humanitarian M.I.A. debuts a song off of her new album."    

​yassss what if she does Sexodus :crying:   but jesus christ Maya, you should be promoing YALA as a single, its the only song left that has a chance to chart and ive gotten a great response back from everyone that ive showed the video to....

from the ComedyCentral webiste "Recording artist and humanitarian M.I.A. debuts a song off of her new album."    

CRYING TEARS OF JOY finally they aknowledge her for what she is!!

​yassss what if she does Sexodus :crying:   but jesus christ Maya you should be promoing YALA as a single, its the only song left that has a chance to chart and ive gotten a great response vback from everyone that ive showed the video to....

cough...doule bubble trouble has potencial tho. Came Walk with Me as well. Sexodus is fabulous too. That triade is her best shot tbh. Came Walk With Me campaign was inexistent. I am getting this cringe on my neck that Interscope is giving Maya a little shade. I can't believe the campaing for her album is so shitty. Thank GODDD the new soap opera will probably have one of her songs in the soundtrack. That means people will take #CUMTOBRAZIL to a whole another level. Hope she achieves here the success she had with MAYA and Arular so i can have the chance to see her flawless rainbow masterpiece of a concert in Brazilian soil. She is doing a festival In Buenos Aires so I pray this bitch see the light and take her ass to Rio.

glgcDdT.gif

cough...doule bubble trouble has potencial tho. Came Walk with Me as well. Sexodus is fabulous too. That triade is her best shot tbh...

I was thinking it's either going to be Warriors, MATANGI or Only 1 U. I can't see Double Bubble Trouble as a successful television choice due to the lack of words.. :creep:

cough...doule bubble trouble has potencial tho. Came Walk with Me as well. Sexodus is fabulous too. That triade is her best shot tbh. Came Walk With Me campaign was inexistent. I am getting this cringe on my neck that Interscope is giving Maya a little shade. I can't believe the campaing for her album is so shitty. Thank GODDD the new soap opera will probably have one of her songs in the soundtrack. That means people will take #CUMTOBRAZIL to a whole another level. Hope she achieves here the success she had with MAYA and Arular so i can have the chance to see her flawless rainbow masterpiece of a concert in Brazilian soil. She is doing a festival In Buenos Aires so I pray this bitch see the light and take her ass to Rio.

bad news... she doesnt want to tour because she cant bring the people she wants with her or something, and i doubt Interscope are going to force her considering how much they care about her now...

inb4 they messed up and she actually just performs Bad Girls lmao :toofloppy:

bad news... she doesnt want to tour because she cant bring the people she wants with her or something, and i doubt Interscope are going to force her considering how much they care about her now...

Source?

Source?

http://miatranslations.tumblr.com/post/67566488408/m-i-a-interview-with-modzik

Exodus is better than Sexodus in my opinion. Sexodus is a remix so I kinda doubt it'll be a single. I'm sure she'll perform Y.A.L.A. or Come Walk With Me though, even though it says 'debut'.

It's on at 8:30 here! I'm so excited!

tbh i cant tell much of a difference between them, i just collectively call them Sexodus lol, cause its a better name.

i wouldnt really call it a remix tho, its more like a reprisal with a slower vibe than the original song

tbh i cant tell much of a difference between them, i just collectively call them Sexodus lol, cause its a better name.

i wouldnt really call it a remix tho, its more like a reprisal with a slower vibe than the original song

It's Hit-Boy remixed. I personally think it's exactly the same with that annoying helicopter propeller noise added.

It's Hit-Boy remixed. I personally think it's exactly the same with that annoying helicopter propeller noise added.

tbh they should have just called Exodus, Sexodus and put it as the last track, 

I was thinking it's either going to be Warriors, MATANGI or Only 1 U. I can't see Double Bubble Trouble as a successful television choice due to the lack of words.. :creep:

I think Matangi is too much "noise"to be a single. Can you imagine that song playing in the radio in US? I mean...that and the lyrics LOL

I love Only 1 You one of my favorites. Wish was a single but i don't know. Either way I will be happy with all choices you guys said just Matangi I think wouldnt get her much far.

There is certainly only 1 M.I.A

There's trillions of cash

And there's billions of us

And there's millions of things

That can happen with this stuff

And there's thousands that will crash

And there's hundreds that will smash

There's only one yo and I'm a drink to that

Come on, let go, let me go take off

Tonight's the one

Cause' tomorrow may never come

Fucking all day

Every night is gonna be mine

Making money is fine

But your life is one of a kind

On another subject M.I.A deserves a lyrical analyses tbh. Her songs are filled with hidden jabs and explicit ones that would  make a interesting bar conversation or in our case a interesting web topic

glgcDdT.gif

On another subject M.I.A deserves a lyrical analyses tbh. Her songs are filled with hidden jabs and explicit ones that would be make a interesting bar conversation or in our case a interesting web topic

theres some done here http://rapgenius.com/artists/M-i-a and a more in depth analyses here http://miatranslations.tumblr.com/

that mini interview thing was awkward lmao, i thought she was gonna talk shit about America lololol, her performances were good tho, she did CWWM aswell :)

http://www.colbertnation.com/full-episodes/wed-november-20-2013-m-i-a-

:ohno: yeah really awkward tbh. He was poking Maya with a short stick LOL :hooker: . She almost got the bait when he asked what she thought about America. Probably she remembered she is still fighting a 1.5 million U$ law suit and kept her thoughts to herself.  I wish we could hear her thoughts inside her head "US says that Sri Lanka is the best holiday destiny while the Government is commiting mass murder'. We all know she al;so thought that USA is as fucked up as the rest of the world maybe a little more LOL  :hdu:

glgcDdT.gif