comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

if only we were actually capable of the job :/ lmao we would be the death of her career :omfg:

:whitney:  I am

:illumilana: and we are so capable  :oprah3:

I am seriously sending LOL I know I will never get it but I will do it anway :hottie:

glgcDdT.gif

The whole super bowl thing is so fucking annoying, like no one outside of the US even remembers lmao.

I must say, I really love MIAs sound, I've downloaded Matangi (since November)and Maya and Kala, and she is so amazing, I can't believe I never payed aTENTion to her before :hoe:

:smokes:

The whole super bowl thing is so fucking annoying, like no one outside of the US even remembers lmao.

I must say, I really love MIAs sound, I've downloaded Matangi (since November)and Maya and Kala, and she is so amazing, I can't believe I never payed aTENTion to her before :hoe:

omg hi

dl Arular, it slayss

i jus listened to all of Mayas discography, idk why i just did, i think Space is still my fave song, it was the first of mias songs that i liked besides singles

its just v magical nd makes me want to float around n shit

i can finally tell the difference between Sexodus nd Exodus lel, Exodus is hard to listen to tbh, its weird hearing The Weeknds voice muffled into the production idk

Arular has to be my favourite album, followed by Matangi. The other ones are good too but I don't have physical copies yet.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Sexodus has that helicopter propeller noise in it. I don't like it. That's really the only difference I can hear.

yeah that noise is weird i guess, also Sexodus doesnt have The Weeknds vocals in the background