comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

Ooh the Seth Meyers performance was cool, gave me 2005 vibes, but the 1984 thing and the outfits were very /\/\/\Y/\....not sure if any of that is good tho

her hair was so messy, i really wanna brush it looooooll

i hate how Interscope have fucked her over so badly, like before the whole deal with them being unhappy with the album the singles worked out fine, but then when it came to CWWM and Yala they just like stopped caring, Yala couldve been a hit tbh..

i hate how Interscope have fucked her over so badly, like before the whole deal with them being unhappy with the album the singles worked out fine, but then when it came to CWWM and Yala they just like stopped caring, Yala couldve been a hit tbh..

I think goes deeper than that is a message for artists who actually are smart and politically out spoken: SHUT THE FUCK UP or we will shut you up.  journalists too let's not forget Obama's and Cameron's behavior towards the publication in major newspapers of the content of Snowden's material, the just banned everyone and the only reliable international paper to print it was The Guardian.

From the beginning this deal was doomed since having an American label would never work for someone like M.I.A. THE NYT deal was just the beginning of the issue.  

glgcDdT.gif

I think goes deeper than that is a message for artists who actually are smart and politically out spoken: SHUT THE FUCK UP or we will shut you up.  journalists too let's not forget Obama's and Cameron's behavior towards the publication in major newspapers of the content of Snowden's material, the just banned everyone and the only reliable international paper to print it was The Guardian.

From the beginning this deal was doomed since having an American label would never work for someone like M.I.A. THE NYT deal was just the beginning of the issue.  

remember when George Bush banned her from America... ICONIC.. UR FAVE COULD NEVER :defeated:

Lol ^^^^^

Personally, I really liked the video and my only problem is that Y.A.LA, BRING THE NOIZE AND DOUBLE BUBBLE TROUBLE ISNT ON HER VEVO but instead on random pages, it really pisses me off tbh cause Vevo can promote her so much better than what she is doing now

:smokes:

Lol ^^^^^

Personally, I really liked the video and my only problem is that Y.A.LA, BRING THE NOIZE AND DOUBLE BUBBLE TROUBLE ISNT ON HER VEVO but instead on random pages, it really pisses me off tbh cause Vevo can promote her so much better than what she is doing now

Interview Magazine funded YALA, BTN was premiered on Noisey which was good promo and also helped fund it, but yeah DBT shouldve been put on her Vevo because she said she had to send the video to Interscope, for them to approve it, so they shouldve just uploaded it

yatttthhhhhh :crai:

I just saw this today!! I'm in love with this tbh. I think is amazingggggg

1. Her tung in a grill "lock down" is amazinggggg

2. OMFG at the Middle East critic through the fake printed mouth scarf smile of white girls

4. the reference to 84 is so genius

glgcDdT.gif

Its so sad how DBT won't be that big, I played it today at school and everyone seemed to love it, after each drop "sick" "omg who's that?" "this song is pretty cool, I love the drop" and I was just like BUY MATANGI

:smokes:

A little random, but when did XXXO come out? recently discovered it and really digging the song/video

in Summer 2010 i think, its from the /\/\/\Y/\ album

Went to her concert on Thursday and damn she puts on a great show. I was actually there for the opening act, Angel Haze, but ended up staying for M.I.A. despite not knowing most of the songs just because she was so great and exciting.