comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

I can't remember if it was before or after Matangi was released, but somebody tweeted her "are we getting matangi leekx" and she replied "yes!"

After she released Maya, she dropped vicki leekx on the last day of that year.

oh my god

that would be the best New Years present ever. I'd blast it all night. I hope Saturday and the full Boom Skit are in it (if we get it ha ha)

...Aaaand M.I.A. goes without a label again. I wonder what this means?

Although, it's not for certain she's retiring, I don't think anyone expected her to stay in the music industry for much longer. She did explain Matangi to be the outcome of sudden inspiration, and she has been wanting to retire for so long. Ending her discography with a 'MatangiLeekx'-mixtape, and the documentary would be the perfect way to exit the music industry. I'm sure she won't completely retire, but I guess we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

Well she did say that she wanted to focus more on her art again so I kinda expected her to stop with the music altogether but she's also said before that she'd be happy to release music independently through NEET

I don't think she will retire but I don't think she will sign with another major label again, maybe some independent one. Maya should direct videos for other artists she is so creative and usually a breath of fresh air.

lmaoooo @ her recruiting a new management team through twitter

I know right?? That is son her tbh. I can easily picture her meeting some random women or guy through twitter and signing them to manage her LOL

glgcDdT.gif

I don't think she will retire but I don't think she will sign with another major label again, maybe some independent one. Maya should direct videos for other artists she is so creative and usually a breath of fresh air.

I know right?? That is son her tbh. I can easily picture her meeting some random women or guy through twitter and signing them to manage her LOL

she didnt leave her label tho, just her management company, thats what that dm was about

and lol she said that the email for her new management team recruitment thing got hacked lmaoo

she didnt leave her label tho, just her management company, thats what that dm was about

and lol she said that the email for her new management team recruitment thing got hacked lmaoo

I know she didn't left Interscope yet but isn't Matangi her last album with them? The last album  In her contract I mean

glgcDdT.gif

I know she didn't left Interscope yet but isn't Matangi her last album with them? The last album  In her contract I mean

im not sure, /\/\ /\ Y/\ was her last album in her contract with XL so idk

Is this for real? kkkkk I think I will send my CV just for the sake of doing it LOL

IF YOU HAD MIA to manage! for 2014 what would you do? team@illysm.com
MIA 4 the people by the people, looking for young people to work in fields of 
ART production / MUSIC /MERCH / FILM / WEB / MARKETING SndCV
2014> If you r inTENT on making MIA Fans STAYING poTENT + protect impoTENTce of message write a CV with 3 points how send2 > team@illysm.com

glgcDdT.gif

Is this for real? kkkkk I think I will send my CV just for the sake of doing it LOL

IF YOU HAD MIA to manage! for 2014 what would you do? team@illysm.com

MIA 4 the people by the people, looking for young people to work in fields of 

ART production / MUSIC /MERCH / FILM / WEB / MARKETING SndCV

2014> If you r inTENT on making MIA Fans STAYING poTENT + protect impoTENTce of message write a CV with 3 points how send2 > team@illysm.com

she said that email was hacked so idk

OMG  :lmao: let's manage her @@Heaux!! KKKK now for real imagine working with her  :flutter: I would be her intern slave if she asked me too tbh

i would just be stealing unleaked material from her laptop awks  lmao we could set up all of our dream collabs