drugmunny

Lana Non-Credited Appearances on other artists songs

Hey y'all. After the Hail Mary clip we got today basically confirms Lana recorded backing vocals on G Easy "Pray for Me" I am curious what other songs we know of where she has a non-credited contribution, vocal or otherwise (like in writing credits, prod creds, etc.) I always feel like I know every Lana song and feature but these uncredited appearances are a lot harder to identify so I'm always finding new ones!

Here's most of the ones I know of...

For Abel and Borns has backing vocals throughout and jumps on the end for a little appearance. 

(obv this one now...)

oh and- I think this is still disputed but some ppl were saying she has a backing vocal on Him & I because it was originally meant to be a Lana feature, not Halsey. You can hear the part that kind of sounds like her at 1:30

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

11 minutes ago, rural legend said:

Apparently, she did background vocals on this one

She's credited as an artist for that. Honestly I don't know the difference between "song title - featuring lana del rey" and "song title, by other artist and lana del rey" but at least her name is there. It's like that for riverside too, and woman.

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

She's credited as an artist for that. Honestly I don't know the difference between "song title - featuring lana del rey" and "song title, by other artist and lana del rey" but at least her name is there. It's like that for riverside too, and woman.

I don't see her being credited on Don't Go Dark as an artist on Spotify. I checked on Apple Music and I can't see the credit either. Or did I miss something?

3 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

i kind of meant songs where she doesn't have an explicit feature bc those are so hard to track down. its just funny bc sometimes her presence is pretty significant like on Blue Maddonna and so minimal on songs where she's listed as a feature like Woman and Secret Life for example

Alice Brightsky — Lover’s Fate

Recorded in 2006 <3

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I thought party monster was proven to not be her?? Or am I wrong :thumb2:

She’s definitely doing the backing vocals on the track (and is credited in the liner notes)! But I remember when the video came out, people thought she was in it, and it was actually some model (that hardly looked like her lol)!

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

I thought party monster was proven to not be her?? Or am I wrong :thumb2:

wutt it's absolutely her. she's unmistakable at the end when she says "you're paranoid"

if im wrong my whole life is a lie:gasp:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Alice Brightsky — Lover’s Fate

Recorded in 2006 <3

omg WHATTT

7 minutes ago, rural legend said:

I don't see her being credited on Don't Go Dark as an artist on Spotify. I checked on Apple Music and I can't see the credit either. Or did I miss something?

No sorry I was wrong! I was looking at Secret Life! But she is credited as a ft. On that too. Don't know why I imagined it!

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

No sorry I was wrong! I was looking at Secret Life! But she is credited as a ft. On that too. Don't know why I imagined it!

Oh no worries! I thought maybe streaming services fucked it up and she was credited on the physical copies of the album or something haha

I always thought it was her but I could have sworn it was said it wasn’t her vocals. Unless I’m thinking of another song on the album 

edit: am I thinking of false alarm??

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

i kind of meant songs where she doesn't have an explicit feature bc those are so hard to track down. its just funny bc sometimes her presence is pretty significant like on Blue Maddonna and so minimal on songs where she's listed as a feature like Woman and Secret Life for example

Yeah I know what you mean :) I was just mentioning songs where she's not just a "feature" but a credited artist. 

And yeah I don't know why the artists sometimes don't put her name there

2 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I always thought it was her but I could have sworn it was said it wasn’t her vocals. Unless I’m thinking of another song on the album 

edit: am I thinking of false alarm??

Oh, you could be!!! I remember when that came out, people thought the outro was Lana “whispering”, but it didn’t sound like her at all (and I think that was an Arabic sample of some sort!).

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh, you could be!!! I remember when that came out, people thought the outro was Lana “whispering”, but it didn’t sound like her at all (and I think that was an Arabic sample of some sort!).

that’s probably what I’m thinking of, but my mind has been gone lately so who knows :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, drugmunny said:

oh and- I think this is still disputed but some ppl were saying she has a backing vocal on Him & I because it was originally meant to be a Lana feature, not Halsey. You can hear the part that kind of sounds like her at 1:30

When it was released, people were asking Halsey on twitter what was up with that and she was very sure that all female vocals were 100% her, written by Halsey too. I thought it was funny that she had to respond :oic2: