Sign in to follow this  
RomanCrystal

Miss Luxury

Not much is known about her but Miss Luxury execpt she is a SoundCloud singer/producer who participates in the y2k inspired culture of music. She is known for ascoation with Ayesha Erotica (Taco Bell/All Around The World concepts/demos.) Her debut album "The Bimbo Diaries" was released in February 2021. Her content is uploaded by a fan account on YouTube (Miiss Luxury Archives).

Roman

On 1/1/2022 at 9:17 PM, RomanCrystal said:

She is known for ascoation with Ayesha Erotica (Taco Bell/All Around The World concepts/demos.) 

Miss Luxury is just a fan of Ayesha who did covers of her songs, they aren't actual demos for her or anything. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Miss Luxury returns after a hiatus from music since 2022 with her new single "OH BOY!", coming out May 31st! 

After the viral success of her song "Tipsy" during her hiatus she finally has decided to come back

Miss Luxury has regained ownership of her Spotify account and other social media accounts.

Spoiler

97023880c9d59616be37a0d287879183.1000x10

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

There have been a lot of people jacking Ayesha's style but this is a full on imitator lol. She's like the Derrick Barry to Ayesha's Britney.

making Y2K music or having a Y2K aesthetic isn't imitating or copying Ayesha nor did Ayesha invent that kinda genre in the first place although I do think she popularized it.

Miss Luxury is clearly influenced by Ayesha in a lot of ways but also doesn't full on copy her and tries to add her own take on it.

Ayesha clearly doesn't think anyone is trying to copy her and rather appreciates that they see her as an influential figure, like Ayesha follows Miss Luxury and clearly knows her style and isn't bothered by it so why should we be bothered?

5 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

making Y2K music or having a Y2K aesthetic isn't imitating or copying Ayesha nor did Ayesha invent that kinda genre in the first place although I do think she popularized it.

Miss Luxury is clearly influenced by Ayesha in a lot of ways but also doesn't full on copy her and tries to add her own take on it.

Ayesha clearly doesn't think anyone is trying to copy her and rather appreciates that they see her as an influential figure, like Ayesha follows Miss Luxury and clearly knows her style and isn't bothered by it so why should we be bothered?

It was just an observation, I'm not bothered. I truly do not care about this person. Denying that they're fully imitating Ayesha is delusional tho. I mean, she's known (saying that very generously) for making covers of unleaked Ayesha songs.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

It was just an observation, I'm not bothered. I truly do not care about this person. Denying that they're fully imitating Ayesha is delusional tho. I mean, she's known (saying that very generously) for making covers of unleaked Ayesha songs.

she's known for Tipsy by a large scale of people and her being known in the Ayesha fandom for making covers of unreleased songs which led to conspiracies that she was Ayesha under a new alias isn't her problem nor mean she is imitating anyone except just being inspired but her favourite artists work and wanting to make original concept covers for unreleased music.

I think you are just being a hater :tanisha: