Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

Hoping for a Ceausescu style ending for Putin, seriously

His people overwhelmingly seem angry as fuck about this. 

It's just so sickening and I am still just really shellshocked despite being 13,000 kms away or something. I can't imagine how people in Ukraine feel.

ETA my friend in Kyiv just put up pics of her and her sister in a bomb shelter cuddling their cats and I just crumbled. This is so horrible :(

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Russian troops in Melitopol'

#Мелитополь , 25/02/22, Russian troops near the SBU building https://t.me/rybar/25059

#Мелитополь , 02/25/22, view of the street. Sandy, on the southern outskirts of the city there is a fight https://t.me/rybar/25092

#Кириковка , Sumy region, Russian tanks in the direction #Ахтырка https://t.me/voenkorKotenok/30739

Russian tanks filmed at Kyrykivka towards Okhtyrka

Russian troops seized 2 trucks of Ukrainian military and entered Kyiv

The Russian occupiers seized two vehicles of the Armed Forces, disguised themselves as our military and moved through the center of Kyiv.

Their data in the picture.

Source: STERNENKO

Apparently destroyed Russian military vehicles near Kharkiv

️ Destroyed Russian equipment on the outskirts of Kharkov.

No one in Europe or the United States has a desire to go to war with Russia - the French Minister of Defense.

Ukrainian army: We destroyed two tanks and a rocket launcher and thwarted an attack near Tryokhizbenka northwest of Lugansk

Urgent | Ukrainian army: We destroyed two tanks and a separatist rocket launcher and thwarted an attack near Trukhizpinka northwest of Lugansk

i mean this is obvious 

Urgent | British Defense Secretary: We believe that Russia intends to invade all of Ukraine

44 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yes yes YES I looove when Anonymus enter the stage! They can really have an impact!

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

half an hour ago

Russians are again attacking Hostomel airport

Russian aviation targeting Kherson

Ministry of Defense: Russian troops infiltrated in Kyiv have been neutralized

In Kiev neutralized Russians who seized two cars of ZSU and moved to the center, - the Ministry of Defense - https://novynarnia.com/2022/02/25/rosiyany

20 minutes ago

Gunfight heard in Kyiv city's outskirts Minsk Massif. Ukrainian authorities today said they expected this

10 minutes ago

Nuclear Regulation service of Ukraine: available data showing increase of radiation in Chornobyl Exclusion Zone

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=320637100107551&id=100064837892613

Fight with enemy sabotage and reconnaissance group continues in Obolon, Kyiv - General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

In Kyiv, Obolon is fighting with an enemy sabotage and reconnaissance group - the General Staff of the Armed Forces.

Kievans, report the movement of the Russian enemy

29 minutes ago, The Siren said:

half an hour ago

Russians are again attacking Hostomel airport

Russian aviation targeting Kherson

Ministry of Defense: Russian troops infiltrated in Kyiv have been neutralized

20 minutes ago

Gunfight heard in Kyiv city's outskirts Minsk Massif. Ukrainian authorities today said they expected this

10 minutes ago

Nuclear Regulation service of Ukraine: available data showing increase of radiation in Chornobyl Exclusion Zone

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=320637100107551&id=100064837892613

Fight with enemy sabotage and reconnaissance group continues in Obolon, Kyiv - General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Have you been sleeping at all? I feel like you should give yourself a break for a few hours.

20230718-113117.gif

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

i often dont sleep at night to begin with lately. :deadbanana:

Please take some rest! 

From what I gather it seems like the situation has turned little and Ukraine is able to fight back harder. And Anonymous are getting involved. Now if they could hack and break down the Russian military's communication system... :flutter: One can only dream. 

Anyway, if you take a break, do it now with some good news on your mind!

20230718-113117.gif

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

Please take some rest! 

From what I gather it seems like the situation has turned little and Ukraine is able to fight back harder. And Anonymous are getting involved. Now if they could hack and break down the Russian military's communication system... :flutter: One can only dream. 

Anyway, if you take a break, do it now with some good news on your mind!

yeah, i can barely keep my head on my shoulders :yawn: