Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

why is russia threatening sweden and finland now help :rip:

zara-images.png
I can’t believe this woman is gonna start a nuclear war. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

18 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

why is russia threatening sweden and finland now help :rip:

15 minutes ago, Mer said:

zara-images.png
I can’t believe this woman is gonna start a nuclear war. 

9 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i'd let maria invade my territory 

what-

who's that woman and why are people saying russia is gonna invade sweden & finland

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

what-

who's that woman and why are people saying russia is gonna invade sweden & finland

that's Maria Zakharova, she's a spokesperson for russia's ministry of foreign affairs. she's made it clear that any swedish/finnish attempt to join NATO will be met with political and military consequences 

that's Maria Zakharova, she's a spokesperson for russia's ministry of foreign affairs. she's made it clear that any swedish/finnish attempt to join NATO will be met with political and military consequences 

:awkney2:

hoping it just means sanctions and border watching (which isn't good either obviously)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Yeah but then we are talking about an attack in a country that is in the european union as well:delicious:

like is he willing to go even further ? 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

8 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

wtffff as if that's any of their business?! Who do they think they are, kings of the world? Sweden and Finland can do whatever the hell they want. What kind of strategy is that now "In case any country here does anything we don't agree with, we're gonna nuke them."
Omg somebody just fucking overthrow that damned regime. Fucking muppets. I'm sorry.

ANYWAY apart from that, the German minister for economic affairs said something very nice yesterday and I just want to share it: "In the end, the people with their hopes, their courage und their longing for freedom will trimpuh over dictators. The tragedy is that sometimes, it takes a little longer." 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

ANYWAY apart from that, the German minister for economic affairs said something very nice yesterday and I just want to share it: "In the end, the people with their hopes, their courage und their longing for freedom will trimpuh over dictators. The tragedy is that sometimes, it takes a little longer." 

you know, i really like germany and i understand that a country can't help but prioritize its own interests but damn, they're really pulling their punches. excluding russia from SWIFT could be a nuclear bomb financially, it'll leave russia's economy crippled, but i guess since it could also harm germany (and europe) then it's out of question. bummer. 

4 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

you know, i really like germany and i understand that a country can't help but prioritize its own interests but damn, they're really pulling their punches. excluding russia from SWIFT could be a nuclear bomb financially, it'll leave russia's economy crippled, but i guess since it could also harm germany (and europe) then it's out of question. bummer. 

I agree, they could be much more forceful! But I don't think it's the economical effects on Germany that make them hesitate. I think they're actually afraid that Russia is gonna get even closer with China if they're gonna be cut from the EU financially. And in that case, we'd have that Russian maniac as a partner of the world's biggest economical and military force, and both love to invade countries apparently. The big problem is that China is not on our side. If that was the case I'm almost sure Russia would be excluded from SWIFT by now, or soon at least.

I just don't know what can make Putin stop really... it seems like the more provoked he feels, the more he threatens the EU/NATO with war. The entire situation feels so fragile.

20230718-113117.gif

5 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I agree, they could be much more forceful! But I don't think it's the economical effects on Germany that make them hesitate. I think they're actually afraid that Russia is gonna get even closer with China if they're gonna be cut from the EU financially. And in that case, we'd have that Russian maniac as a partner of the world's biggest economical and military force, and both love to invade countries apparently. The big problem is that China is not on our side. If that was the case I'm almost sure Russia would be excluded from SWIFT by now, or soon at least.

I just don't know what can make Putin stop really... it seems like the more provoked he feels, the more he threatens the EU/NATO with war. The entire situation feels so fragile.

yeah that's plausible but germany has made it very clear that the reason why they don't want russia to be cut from SWIFT is so that it would be easier for them to pay russian gas money :rip:

yeah that's plausible but germany has made it very clear that the reason why they don't want russia to be cut from SWIFT is so that it would be easier for them to pay russian gas money :rip:

I'm an optimist and I do believe it is going to happen. They did cancel Nordstream 2 after hesitating so I have hopes they're not too cowardish to cut Russia form SWIFT, but they're careful. I don't know, for now I trust in the sanity of my government. I do think Scholz is a very rational man. I hope they're deciding wisely.

Btw, after the threat from Russia, the Swedish people seem to be even more determined to join the NATO. If they do I just hope this won't escalate even further and Russia won't actually attack Sweden and Finland. 

20230718-113117.gif

6 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I'm an optimist and I do believe it is going to happen. They did cancel Nordstream 2 after hesitating so I have hopes they're not too cowardish to cut Russia form SWIFT, but they're careful. I don't know, for now I trust in the sanity of my government. I do think Scholz is a very rational man. I hope they're deciding wisely.

Btw, after the threat from Russia, the Swedish people seem to be even more determined to join the NATO. If they do I just hope this won't escalate even further and Russia won't actually attack Sweden and Finland. 

if Russia attacks Sweden/Finland after they join NATO it would be a death wish. The power of NATO could demolish Russia swiftly and decisively (albeit with much collateral damage and unfathomable loss of life). 

I don’t think Putin and the Russian govt has a death wish. 

4 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I also hope the SWIFT sanction passes, it'll be a hard blow to russia. ties with china are already looking awkward, and with a crippled economy, there'll be nothing more for Xi in the russian alliance. 

Also Finland has a much stronger military than Ukraine. Even 1:1 war between Finland and Russia would be bad for Russia. 

3 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

I also hope the SWIFT sanction passes, it'll be a hard blow to russia. ties with china are already looking awkward, and with a crippled economy, there'll be nothing more for Xi in the russian alliance. 

i hope they go after the oligarchs and wealthy Russians living abroad. Those are the ppl Putin needs to be on good terms with and who needs to appease the most.