Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

19 minutes ago, baddisease said:

do any of the people simping for Ukraine know about the Azov Battalion and other groups like it? Russia really is denazifying Ukraine.

we're concerned about the innocent people living in ukraine who's lives are in danger, i promise that nobody here is "simping for" any corrupt politicians, & innocent people should've have to die for a country to be "denazified" :wtf2:

some of the most ridiculous takes i've seen on this website have been posted in this thread :facepalm:

WGe8ynS.gif

btw https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60454795

Russia has violated every article except 5. They've been meddling in the affairs of all 3, Belarus and Kazakhstan are basically Russian Puppets, they've used force against both Belarus and Ukraine, they've heavily economically pressured all three, and t hey did not consult the US/UK regarding disputes here.
The only way they could violate it harder would be if they deployed nuclear arms

- from someone im in a discord server with

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we're concerned about the innocent people living in ukraine who's lives are in danger, i promise that nobody here is "simping for" any corrupt politicians, & innocent people should've have to die for a country to be "denazified" :wtf2:

some of the most ridiculous takes i've seen on this website have been posted in this thread :facepalm:

the Azov Battalion and groups like it are not "corrupt politicians". they are regular people who believe in destroying the Jews and other people they think lesser. there are innocent people in Ukraine and they don't need to die but erasing the fact that Ukraine has a Nazi problem doesn't get to the root of the problems in Ukraine and Russia.

giphy.gif

Okay, so now is US officially in?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

the Azov Battalion and groups like it are not "corrupt politicians". they are regular people who believe in destroying the Jews and other people they think lesser. there are innocent people in Ukraine and they don't need to die but erasing the fact that Ukraine has a Nazi problem doesn't get to the root of the problems in Ukraine and Russia.

literally everywhere has a nazi problem. :facepalm:

European Commission: The Russian President chose to turn the world back to the past #العربية_عاجل

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

erasing the fact that Ukraine has a Nazi problem doesn't get to the root of the problems in Ukraine and Russia.

the thing is that it's kinda hypocritical of Russia to attempt to "denazify" Ukraine when Russia isn't too far from Nazi Germany themselves

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

uh :awkney:

no they didn't

as @Whore of Tropico said two wrongs don't make a right :scoff:

uh, yes they did. they were hitler’s first lost battle (operation barbarossa) AND they invaded berlin, ww2’s final battle, some would even say they won the war. so ultimately, they did end up in the right side of history. 

I'm actually pretty surprised because usually my Russian friends don't talk about politics at all, but pretty much all of them have been posting about how angry and sad they are about this, and about how this is Putin's war, not theirs.

Taking him down from within would be sweet, sweet justice

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

uh, yes they did. they were hitler’s first lost battle (operation barbarossa) AND they invaded berlin, ww2’s final battle, some would even say they won the war. so ultimately, they did end up in the right side of history. 

and then stalin went on to commit genocide...

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif