lola

Celeb of the Year 2012: Vote for Lana!

http://au.eonline.co...halder-are-back

the fuck is this shit?

r u telling me that even though we just beat gagz, if we beat rpattz we'll have to beat her again :toofloppy: and if we manage that, there's a chance we'll be against the holy spearit again :toofloppy: what kind of twisted game is this? :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

IS THERE LIKE A TROPHY OR CASH PRIZE OR SOMETHING WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

HEy kuddos guyz you beat Britney on the first round, BUT that was because Britney Army was voting 4 Carly on the Xfactor, yeah she didn't won....

So embrace urselves cause we're all comming over again so I'l vote for Lana till it's Britney vs Lana again...

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Lana Del Rey vs. Britney Spears: Vote for Celeb of the Year - FINAL ROUND

http://fr.eonline.co...he-year-round-4 :crying:

Honestly, what has Britney done this year?

Apart from being part of the jury in a casting show...

or did I miss out on something?!

:hooker:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

I know that some of you don’t think that this is a competition worth caring about and I agree to some extent. However, I think Lana would be very happy to win because it would no doubt be a sign of a very large and devoted fan base. I know there’s an ongoing leak storm right now but if you who would like her to win, please take your time once in a while and vote for her, because she is being severely beaten by Pattinson at this moment…

Game 5.1

Selena Gomez 47.2% Britney Spears 52.8%

Game 5.2

Kate Middleton 47.9% Ian Somerhalder 52.1%

Game 5.3

Lana Del Rey 44.9% Robert Pattinson 55.1%

Game 5.4

Kristen Stewart 50.3% Lady Gaga

49.7%

This is really the end of the world. Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez and Britney for celeb of the year. The only decent thing is that E! used the word celeb and not artist. Lana and Ian Somerhalder are lost in this mess poor things. Selena Gomes really???

glgcDdT.gif

Lana and Ian Somerhalder are lost in this mess poor things.

And a fucking royal haha

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

If you search 'vote for robert pattison' on twitter, everyone is linking to the wrong poll - they're all voting for him on the previous round so I have no fucking idea where all the votes are coming from. It's a bit queer

Kinda hoping she does lose on this round though... cba to keep voting for her

20r46kx.jpg

Lana should really be the one going up against Selena, not Britney... Wish I had known that the winner of "hit makers" would face the winner of some other category while the loser gets to remain in the competition AND face a much easier opponent in the quarterfinals. Yeah, right now I realised just how stupid this competition is. That said, i'll keep voting since many of my normal brain functions seem to go out of order when it comes to miss del Rey..