2 hours ago, lili said:

Well she never can tell the release date of her own albums… :gasp:

Maybe she does know and she’s just having fun

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

girl what

You know what. It’s in the title sugar.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 hours ago, Mer said:

I wonder if Lana prophesied the dragging that would occur in this thread? 

Nah she’s psychic and so she would only see something that could possibly happen

Edited by Leader of The Pack
Too mean

damn some of you guys are harsh :horror: open your minds a little…

anyway, i wouldn’t say she’s psychic, i do believe psychics exist, they’re just incredibly rare, however, i think we all have the potential to further our otherworldly abilities, such as having a strong intuition, if we take interest in it, i think lana’s just a spiritual person in general, whether she is actively trying to or not, the dreaminess & deepness of her music is evidence of this, she’s touched the hearts of millions of people around the world & that is something very powerful if you think about it, as we all know, i’m a massive fan of her lizzy grant era, & the songs from that era mean a lot to me & invoke so much imagery & memories, & i consider that spiritual, she is my musical soulmate, the artist i am meant to love, appreciate, & connect with the most, i sorta do believe i was destined to discover her & to love the songs from her that i do, it just makes sense

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Leader of The Pack said:

Yaas!! Recruit for the cult!!

it's actually ironic cus when ur hypersensitive to a lot u'd actually not want to be bc it can be annoying or just worrisome when u end up being right. like imagine being a telepath these days it'd just be a headache/ or u won't need to read anyone's minds bc it's already somehow apparent 

UV/Honeymoon

No. She'd definitely love to be but she's not. She's just interested in psychology and spirituality.

But I also don't think her lyrics are in any way predicting the future so Idk where you got that idea from?

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

also one thing that bothers me about the idea of reading minds / predicting the future implies that free will doesn’t exist because there’s a set future which just doesn’t sit well with me

Not so at all. 
see Burnt Norton ( the full poem) if still confused 

If you find any true statements about the future in Lana's lyrics, it's probably because they're sometimes a bit cryptic and ambiguous, as was the case with Nostradamus' texts. But actually, she writes more about things that have already happened, like the wildfires in California.

i’m gonna be honest

this thread existing is just kinda making me uncomfortable because it defying part of my core beliefs :bebe:

i’m not shaming anyone for believing in psychic abilties and strong empathic abilities but i feel that empathy is a collective human trait not a trait that only some people have

also i believe that the future is not set in stone and being able to accurately predict that implies that either you have predicting abilities on a level that is incomprehensible or humans lack free will because it’s already determined for us - neither fact really makes me comfortable nor do i agree with

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif