lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

I understand there is a natural interest involved with her fans, I am guilty of it myself, because she is quite mysterious in a way, but I think some people take it way too far with their fandom. Saying that this is what you get from being famous seems like a lazy excuse for disrespecting one's privacy. Especially when I hear that from other fans.

I have read opinions claiming that Lana is never talking about her past. But let's just take a look at her music. Everything we need to know actually is in her songs.

i understand and agree compeltely, but songs are a form of art, like a painting or poetry. and really, only the artist ever knows what their making, what it means to them. we can make assumptions, gossip, fall in love with them, but in the end its just another song, or painting of a woman, if you don't know them, you know what im sayng? but yeah, we do go too far, often. but i guess in the moment, you don't really realize it. you just want to feel connected in some small dumb way, even if you never will be. but i respect you highly for the things you're saying, i wish i was that mature tbh

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

Guys. It's pretty much over. LittleBoyMooRay wad deleted. Lanafuckedtupac was a joke, everyone knows that. A mod put up the blog.

And I'm guessing highinmymind was bullshit too. This was fun though. Definitely caused some drama in the community.

the best part of it, It's that you are still here <3

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Did Chloe leave for real?

Whoa, when was that said?

Guys. It's pretty much over. LittleBoyMooRay wad deleted. Lanafuckedtupac was a joke, everyone knows that. A mod put up the blog.

And I'm guessing highinmymind was bullshit too. This was fun though. Definitely caused some drama in the community.

But you're still Chuck, right?