lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

Spoiler
[non-yet-sober]Emily Blunt x [hipster, Potter-wannabe]Vito Corleone

vWZD0.png

ps: Someone also hope Lana screams Avada Kedavra at future shows, maybe..

ps2: Boy and Girl meet by the great design, when Vito met Emily who's part-Italian.

wait i'm just now paying attention to this

i'm a hipster potter-wannabe?...

:suicide:

14417469274.gif

LMFAO. I guess Lana is the only good thing you like if you think LiLo is flawless and is considered "good taste".

:eek: :wtf:

tumblr_lxkb8rR9AR1qbuj61.gif

My pinky toe has more taste than your full body so please stop embarassing yourself trying to bring Lilo down cause she still flawless and better than u

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

tumblr_lxkb8rR9AR1qbuj61.gif

My pinky toe has more taste than your full body so please stop embarassing yourself trying to bring Lilo down cause she still flawless and better than u

OMG! You are so right. She was amazing in Liz and Dick! :mariah: Watch out Meryl Streep, this is Lilo's year for the Oscar!

Haha. I'm done with you. :flawless:

OMG! You are so right. She was amazing in Liz and Dick! :mariah: Watch out Meryl Streep, this is Lilo's year for the Oscar!

Haha. I'm done with you. :flawless:

Don't forget the Oscar for "Ï know who Killed Me". Or the fact that she is 26 and behaves like a slow 6 year old. I feel sorry for Lindsay Lohan and wish her the best. But what annoys me the most is not that Lindsay is a shizz actress is the fact that she is also a shizzz person. People who think they are better thn others annoy me specially when they are bloody morons. Her life today is a parody of what might have been if she wasn't such a bitch

glgcDdT.gif

:flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless: :flawless:

:whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney: :whitney:

:suicide:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

you stop trying, you are not funny anymoar

tumblr_mdvjvmtOAR1qehyiz.jpg

I wonder what happens to this lady on your signature if she feels a little itching on her forehead and has to give herself a little scratch with those nails, Maxi Bags Maxi Nails?

glgcDdT.gif

Don't forget the Oscar for "Ï know who Killed Me". Or the fact that she is 26 and behaves like a slow 6 year old. I feel sorry for Lindsay Lohan and wish her the best. But what annoys me the most is not that Lindsay is a shizz actress is the fact that she is also a shizzz person. People who think they are better thn others annoy me specially when they are bloody morons. Her life today is a parody of what might have been if she wasn't such a bitch

Dido. She was a better actress as a child! lol