lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

Hi guys,

As some of you know I'm SissyRey. If you remember my old account? Well... I'd like to explain a couple things about this whole 'blog scandal' The past two days I've been in Michigan, okay? In that time. My younger brother got onto my account( SissyRey) Anything that was posted by that account in the last 48h was not me! He's been on the forum several times, once getting me banned from tinychat. Anyway, he made the 'Lanawillbeexposed' blog, to get the forum in a buzz. I guess somehow he got locked out my other account and made this account. Today when I went to LanaBoards, this is the account I was on. It took me a couple mins to wrap my head around all of this. He's going to be 'heavily punished' says my mom! Anyway... I'm really sorry for all of this. But I a sure you, he has nothing to do with 'highinthemind' I'm so sorry for all the trouble this has caused. I'm hoping we can just forget about this.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Hi guys,

As some of you know I'm SissyRey. If you remember my old account? Well... I'd like to explain a couple things about this whole 'blog scandal' The past two days I've been in Michigan, okay? In that time. My younger brother got onto my account( SissyRey) Anything that was posted by that account in the last 48h was not me! He's been on the forum several times, once getting me banned from tinychat. Anyway, he made the 'Lanawillbeexposed' blog, to get the forum in a buzz. I guess somehow he got locked out my other account and made this account. Today when I went to LanaBoards, this is the account I was on. It took me a couple mins to wrap my head around all of this. He's going to be 'heavily punished' says my mom! Anyway... I'm really sorry for all of this. But I a sure you, he has nothing to do with 'highinthemind' I'm so sorry for all the trouble this has caused. I'm hoping we can just forget about this.

K, but why wasn't any of this mentioned in your Welcome post? Who is Nina? Your avatar, your sig... this seems too elaborate for a sibling prank.

I hope everyone is nice here. I'm so happy I joined the forum... I've been meaning to for a while.

:uh: :uh: :uh:

There are holes in this story.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

It's felt a lot like a playground around here lately. I wish people would stop paying any mind to some of these dramatic spazzes who have recently joined. Look at that, i'm doing it right now. This thread is now 32 pages...

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

K, but why wasn't any of this mentioned in your Welcome post? Who is Nina? Your avatar, your sig... this seems too elaborate for a sibling prank.

:uh: :uh: :uh:

There are holes in this story.

lolol. i didn't write my about me thing or this. I didn't even make my account. when I went on lanaboards today in the morning this is the account I was on.

I haven't gotten the chance to even change my about me thing...

I was hoping no one would find out I was sissy... but now it's out.

Weather you believe me story or not. I'm sticking by it.

That's all.

VyIsfwC.jpg