Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Correct. I also looked at it back when it was first uploaded there, and I'm pretty sure there was only ever one version.

The "video version" you have is 320 kbps as well? 

Suppously that one leaked as well, but the quality is lower than the 192kbps file.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I was able to rip the 4:40 version in 320?  :O

How odd! and I have a 4:40 192kbps file that actually sounds like a 320kbps.

717ko6.png

What the...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

How odd! and I have a 4:40 192kbps file that actually sounds like a 320kbps.

717ko6.png

What the...

You probably downloaded it from tumblr, where I got it from the site itself?

X----into me, into you----X

It depends on what you ripped it with, I guess. I don't know the exact specifics on how RTMP handles MP3s and their bitrates, but what I use rips as 192kbps FLV.

Yeah, I think I got an FLV too, but I just changed the filetype to mp3 and lo and behold, there was a 320kbps file.  :illumilana:

X----into me, into you----X

You probably downloaded it from tumblr, where I got it from the site itself?

I don't remember how I got it lol, but most likely from tumblr.

It depends on what you ripped it with, I guess. I don't know the exact specifics on how RTMP handles MP3s and their bitrates, but what I use rips as 192kbps FLV.

I don't have a video version, but anything ripped from a YouTube video is bound to be not the best quality, since that's several conversions. You can't even get 320kbps from a YouTube video, afaik the maximum is 256kbps.

That's true :)

Can anyone send me a HQ version of "Electra Heart"? I guess the one I have is a low quality video rip... 

same here please, well if someone could send me the 4:40 version everyone is talking about.. I only have the video version that is like 3:25

First we feel; then we fall.

So it looks like the fakes have been taken down! (not sure if that's old news) but THIS is circulating tumblr... Almost definitely fake though considering it didn't come from any kind of official source...

tumblr_mz1lxd5YK31qcmu2co1_500.jpg

Why is it M&TDS? Like why the S? Obvi fake. Her official shirts say M&TD.

Did she ever say that she's coming out with an album in 2014? I've seen a few people like sure of it coming this year.

Why is it M&TDS? Like why the S? Obvi fake. Her official shirts say M&TD.

Did she ever say that she's coming out with an album in 2014? I've seen a few people like sure of it coming this year.

I remember her saying something about it hopefully being out by September of this year? I don't remember where but I know I read it. And she has definitely been working on some stuff for this year. The guy who produced Just Desserts confirmed that he was working with her.

I remember her saying something about it hopefully being out by September of this year? I don't remember where but I know I read it. And she has definitely been working on some stuff for this year. The guy who produced Just Desserts confirmed that he was working with her.

She never gave a date unless it was like in the last week so

BzhmW.png

She never gave a date unless it was like in the last week so

Not a date but I SWEAR she said something about the next September... Or maybe even something about a year from the tie she said it and maybe she said it in September... but I remember September! I can't be imagining this!  :ohno:

AHA! Here it is, the video from last summer where she talks about the next album and says "This or next September", which i remember confusing me because that's a huge difference... But it's what she said!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dv2UR5NZfgE&list=UUupwm2ZmxY6WmalmCStvqHg

She said "by this time or next September," which means between May(?)-July(?) TO September.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1