Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Do you know what I would LOVE? A whole album with songs like Scab and Plaster, Miss Y and Sinful! I miss these kinds of songs... I know they are only unreleased so she probably never thought too much of them, but they are actually really good and it's a shame we never got an album with these sorts of sounds.

probably scrapped EH album

Do you know what I would LOVE? A whole album with songs like Scab and Plaster, Miss Y and Sinful! I miss these kinds of songs... I know they are only unreleased so she probably never thought too much of them, but they are actually really good and it's a shame we never got an album with these sorts of sounds.

Those 3 are some of my faves...i don't think she did many more than those like that, though. "Sinful" is a TFJ outtake iirc, and "Scab & Plaster" was one of the ones she worked on before EH solidified as a concept - it's always felt like TFJ to me. and "Miss Y" kinda fits in that category too, pretty sure.

Marina's very, very slow at song-writing compared to artists like Lana and Charli. I don't think she has nearly as many tracks just lying around. There's an interview that came out before she wrote HTBAHB where she even put a number on it--24 or something at that point. I'm pretty sure with EH and the outtakes we have pretty much everything from that period...I wonder if there were any leftovers from FROOT besides INHA & the couple possible ones from the tracklist pic.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

So, she just fucked us all leaving us thinking she wouldn't release music for at least 10 years? What is with her melodramatic self to make the FROOT era seem like the end of her career?

She didn't say that, just that she wasn't sure when or how she'd release music next

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She didn't say that, just that she wasn't sure when or how she'd release music next

I know but that was the overall vibe I got and then she like cried on one of her last shows. But what's that even suppose to mean? You release music or you don't :toofunny: I still don't get it. 

I know but that was the overall vibe I got and then she like cried on one of her last shows. But what's that even suppose to mean? You release music or you don't :toofunny: I still don't get it. 

She is a very dramatic and fickle person, she's always going back on her word. 

TFJ - I hate pop!

EH - Does pop.

TFJ - Pop is too commercial!

EH - Works with Dr Luke.

Froot - I'll never do pop again!

MATD4 - Works with big pop producers

TFJ - I love my fans!

EH - Runs away from them.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Pretty pumped to hear it's coming before end of the year, also it's likely to have a Lana feature on it too since they've been together & she's likely on LFL.

Not everyone Lana is seen in public with is collabing with her ffs

Anyway, looking forward to whatever next and hoping she drops some official info about it soon

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I said likely, I didn't saying fucking definitely ffs lol :) x

calm down. they literally pointed out the obvious....its not likely marina will be on LFL but nobody knows about MATD4. Personally i dont think their voices would mix well together and we would have Hey Girl (ft. Florence Welch) 2.0

I thought we knew about the songwriter collabs since around the time these articles were published? I know I did, kinda surprised a lot of people are only seeing them now. I never knew the album is expected to be out this year though. That is really exciting, but is this blog even that credible? I assume that part is just a rumor/their expectation.

Regardless, come through queen, give me a reason to renew my stan card.

te deseo, cariño

Hudson’s songwriting credits include Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse,” Dua Lipa’s “Genesis,” Santigold’s “Banshee,” Charli XCX’s “Babygirl,” Nicki Minaj’s “Get on Your Knees,” Iggy Azalea’s “Black Widow,” Erika Jayne’s “XXPen$ive,” Idina Menzel’s “Queen of Swords,” and Justin Bieber’s “The Feeling.” 

Meanwhile, Evigan is known for co-writing and producing Nick Jonas’ “Chains,” Fifth Harmony’s “Miss Movin’ On,” Demi Lovato’s “Heart Attack,” Madonna’s “Ghosttown,” Jason Derulo’s “Cheyenne,” Kehlani’s “Gangsta,” David Guetta’s “Dangerous,” Jojo’s “When Love Hurts,” and Kat Graham’s “Power."

Saint John’s songwriting credits include Britney Spears’ “Love Me Down,” Charli XCX’s “Secret (Shh),” Brooke Candy’s “Rubber Band Stacks,” Erika Jayne’s “Xxxpen$ive,” Lola Blanc’s “Slay,” and Harloe’s “All in My Feelings.” 

Meanwhile, Big Taste is known for his productions works with Justin Bieber (“Company”), Maty Noyes (“Falling Out of Love”), Jake Miller (“Overnight”), Sage the Gemini (“Now and Later”) and Train (“Ziplock of Sunshine”).

New music coming this year? Songs co-written by such legendary people who have worked with so many of my faves like Charli XCX, Britney Spears, Madonna and Dua Lipa?.... 

Excuse me a moment while I promptly check myself into emergency services...

AiA4Kkx.gif