Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Just now, SinclairKills23 said:

Oh my god, I thought it was just me at first. Is there a reason why she did?

unless its because she's planning on dropping a huge tease from m6 im not interesredΒ 

Β 

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

On 2/26/2024 at 8:11 AM, spinmeround said:

NOO OMG I SAW A TWEET EARLIER SHE DEACTIVATED HER INSTA

Summer 2018 flashbacksΒ :excited:

url%5D

omg im not active on lb so im not sure what im doing lol but i came here because im desperate to find marinas 2006 songs troubled mind and this is la og files. Every version online is either altered, cropped or low quality/compressedΒ and the people that did have the og files deleted them over a decade ago. If anybody has the og files that are 5:11 and 3:50 in length pleaseee put them on a drive or somewhere i can download them (also if anybody has the og file for simplify final that's 02:30 please send that tooΒ :flutter:)

𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 𝒢 π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ‘œ 𝐡𝒢𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
π’©π‘œπ“‰ π‘œπ’» π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“π’Ή

⋆β™₯⋆

img%5D

10 hours ago, viv said:

omg im not active on lb so im not sure what im doing lol but i came here because im desperate to find marinas 2006 songs troubled mind and this is la og files. Every version online is either altered, cropped or low quality/compressedΒ and the people that did have the og files deleted them over a decade ago. If anybody has the og files that are 5:11 and 3:50 in length pleaseee put them on a drive or somewhere i can download them (also if anybody has the og file for simplify final that's 02:30 please send that tooΒ :flutter:)

Β 

check here! https://disk.yandex.com/d/2eYMlQ4geVZZAA this should cover anything that's out there

1 hour ago, jeno said:

Β 

check here! https://disk.yandex.com/d/2eYMlQ4geVZZAA this should cover anything that's out there

thank you but I’m aware of that masterpost already, and unfortunately This Is L.A. and Troubled Mind have been cropped which is really unfortunate. Same with Simplfiy. But I appreciate your help and thank you for responding 🀍

⋆β™₯⋆

img%5D

On 3/1/2024 at 4:07 AM, viv said:

for anyone that wants the lower quality versions of these songs I managed to find here they areΒ https://pixeldrain.com/u/UJWd95VAΒ . Unfortunately in comparison to the cropped versions that are everywhere online, these are much lower in quality however I know they exist in the same quality the cropped versions are in somewhere. I've tried so hard to find the original quality versions but these are the only versions of the songs I could find. I'm pretty sure I got themΒ from a Facebook masterpost called Marina and The Diamonds Downloads and I originally thought it must of been a youtube rip because of the low quality but multiple marina tumblr blogs from 2012-2013 have these same low quality versions posted on their blog soΒ maybe it was just how they originally spread but irdk. So again if anybody has the og quality versions of these songs please upload them to somewhere I can download them. I've spent nearly 5 days scouring the internet for these 2 songs and atp im lowk giving up or questioning the possibility of them even existingΒ 

⋆β™₯⋆

img%5D

19 hours ago, viv said:

for anyone that wants the lower quality versions of these songs I managed to find here they areΒ https://pixeldrain.com/u/UJWd95VAΒ . Unfortunately in comparison to the cropped versions that are everywhere online, these are much lower in quality however I know they exist in the same quality the cropped versions are in somewhere. I've tried so hard to find the original quality versions but these are the only versions of the songs I could find. I'm pretty sure I got themΒ from a Facebook masterpost called Marina and The Diamonds Downloads and I originally thought it must of been a youtube rip because of the low quality but multiple marina tumblr blogs from 2012-2013 have these same low quality versions posted on their blog soΒ maybe it was just how they originally spread but irdk. So again if anybody has the og quality versions of these songs please upload them to somewhere I can download them. I've spent nearly 5 days scouring the internet for these 2 songs and atp im lowk giving up or questioning the possibility of them even existingΒ 

Update: I found them!! Someone from the KARMA discord server had them and very kindly gave them to me, I've uploaded them to Pixeldrain incase anybody else was trying to find them :) https://pixeldrain.com/u/QBiyEMrU . Thank you to the person that gave me them and for anyone that helped 🀍 i have no idea why it took so long to find 2 songs

⋆β™₯⋆

img%5D

does anyone know why there is silence at the end and do we have screenshots of her myspace w these track lengths? ik they are real but very mysterious...

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

I hope we'll get more songs for this new album, like 12 or 13 tracks or something... Ancient Dreams felt too short

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

15 hours ago, Embach said:

Her look at Billboard Women event was cuntyΒ :makeup:

everyone on twitter is hating I can’tΒ 

⋆β™₯⋆

img%5D

She looked amazing tbh and the outfit could of looked horrible but on her- honestly the best looking alt pop girl- she gets better looking every yearΒ 

Β 

billboard-marina-diamand.jpg

Β 

I wonder if she crossed paths with her former frenemy?

billboard-women-in-music-2024-arrivals.j

does anybody know exactly when marina and lana became friends/first interacted with eachother

the oldest encounter im aware of is when lana attended a marina concert in 2011 and they took some selfies together

⋆β™₯⋆

img%5D