Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Is MarinaBoards as active as this one ? 

I don't think so, MB definitely has less members than LB. When there's Marina news/leaks/etc, it gets pretty active, but nowhere near the scale of LB does. 

MarinaBoards is down atm though. :(

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That EP is her new album, she's been working on it all this time in that weird place she's in, get ready for the slayage that is Electra Heart: The Heart Remains

:smokes:

Is MarinaBoards as active as this one ?

We have half of the member but only about 30 are very active. I guess dice we haven't reviewed any official news of her 3rd album yet.

And i think the site may have crashed due to the sudden spike of activity (the new Electra Heart version) and it's usually a lot less active.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I apologize for this being totally unrelated, but I just noticed there's a member rating system and I have 3 stars... wtf. Who really felt that was necessary? Someone here clearly thinks I'm mediocre, or one person loves me and one person hates me..  :toofunny:

It's a public forum... it involves everybody. Now it's probably best that you set that marshmallow asshole of yours down and watch yourself.

what? Are you gonna stab me?

Ha, pathetic. Go away now, I bet you're not as smart mouthed as you are in real life. Go read a book, I'm done with you.

:smokes:

kill yourself, not here to entertain your ass

what? Are you gonna stab me?

Ha, pathetic. Go away now, I bet you're not as smart mouthed as you are in real life. Go read a book, I'm done with you.

'Kill yourself'? That's very immature. You're joke (or whatever) wasn't funny and now you feel the need to cry about it. Re-fucking-lax you little brat.

Edit - And stab you through a computer screen? I think you're smarter than that! :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1