Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

If it leaks before the release I really doubt she will want to even give it to us.

Obviously. She already doesn't want to give it to us :sideeye:

She wants to give it to us, or she wouldn't have rewrote it.

Writing a song that is very much not I'm Not Hungry Anymore doesn't qualify as "giving it to us" in my book

Writing a song that is very much not I'm Not Hungry Anymore doesn't qualify as "giving it to us" in my book

She wasn't happy with the outcome but is reworking songs because she did give us the vocal snippet last year, she wasn't going to do it until she saw how important it was for fans.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I thought her skin looked weidly yellow, the pink works really well with FROOT. Her latest photoshoots have been lovely aside from Nylon

I agree that the pink album cover looks better. I don't think her skin looked yellow in the original, it's just more dull and the new one is glowing and more "froot". It just fits the album better and looks better.

I actually like her Nylon photoshoot now that I see what she's doing with it. She knows she doesn't look traditionally "sexy" in the shoot; that's why its used for an article about "feminism".

Did you find out what it was?

OMG i bought the Vinyl with the CD included and when i went to burn it that showed up to..the ironic thing is that the record store i bought it is called East-West Music and More