Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Can't wait  :flutter:

Hoping this means Marina may actually be finishing her break officially, although even if she still decides to not release anything else for a while I will be happy to have Disconnect!

Although don't hate me bc now I'm kinda worried Disconnect is gonna become really overplayed on the radio and we will get all those 2012 tumblr fans back....

At least Marina will get more coins!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Can't wait  :flutter:

Hoping this means Marina may actually be finishing her break officially, although even if she still decides to not release anything else for a while I will be happy to have Disconnect!

Although don't hate me bc now I'm kinda worried Disconnect is gonna become really overplayed on the radio and we will get all those 2012 tumblr fans back....

At least Marina will get more coins!

first of all, this will never happen, they'd be lucky to chart within the top 100 at this point. secondly don't be a pretentious cunt

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

first of all, this will never happen, they'd be lucky to chart within the top 100 at this point. secondly don't be a pretentious cunt

WE GET IT.  You like being bitter and spreading it to anyone who says anything you disagree with. just go somewhere else please, some of us are getting tired of it being everywhere

nene_look.jpg

ew... i hate poltical songs/albums 

also wasnt froot already kind of.. political?

so you hate Imagine by John Lennon and Give Peace a Chance by John Lennon and Happy Xmas (The War is Over) also by John Lennon and Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday and Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins and What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong, etc!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think that the people who say they hate political songs/songs with meanings are just ignorant idiots

WE GET IT. You like being bitter and spreading it to anyone who says anything you disagree with. just go somewhere else please, some of us are getting tired of it being everywhere

nene_look.jpg

First of all I don't know who the fuck you are anyway but I can do as I please thanks. Secondly I'm not the one with a stick in my ass over Marina and the Diamonds fans, who cares if they're "2012 fans"? Thirdly, Marina will NOT be getting a hit with this song, not in the slightest. Stay mad child :kiss:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so you hate Imagine by John Lennon and Give Peace a Chance by John Lennon and Happy Xmas (The War is Over) also by John Lennon and Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday and Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins and What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong, etc!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think that the people who say they hate political songs/songs with meanings are just ignorant idiots

It's not like I hate them, it's just that politics it's a theme that don't fascinate me that much. Also not only political songs have a meaning so shut the fuck and go call ignorant idiot someone else. Ugly rat.

Yikes! Don't see why you need to come for me - just expressing my opinion on a public forum! I am not being a 'pretentious cunt', I am expressing my opinion. If you don't agree with it, ignore it.

WOW I can't believe it, we are finally getting Disconnect. 

Hopefully this is the signal of the end of that long-ass FROOT era and a sign of moving towards something refreshing!

YsoakBT.gif

Also, can we talk about this STUNNING new selfie??

Gz4KJYL.jpg

Yikes! Don't see why you need to come for me - just expressing my opinion on a public forum! I am not being a 'pretentious cunt', I am expressing my opinion. If you don't agree with it, ignore it.

I didn't come for you, you'd KNOW if I'd come for you bitch. You're a pretentious cunt if you somehow think you're better than other fans because you liked her earlier, dumbass. I am expressing my opinion, if you don't agree with it, ignore it.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I didn't come for you, you'd KNOW if I'd come for you bitch. You're a pretentious cunt if you somehow think you're better than other fans because you liked her earlier, dumbass. I am expressing my opinion, if you don't agree with it, ignore it.

:eyeroll2: I never said I was better than other people and in my opinion, calling me a 'pretentious cunt', 'bitch', and 'dumbass' all count as coming for me. There is a difference in expressing opinions and being blatantly rude. I apologise if anything I said offended you.