Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i dig it, but i know why she didn't include it. The lyrics are far better than the production. love a good marina leak they're so few and far between

Shoot you’re right, Superhuman is what I meant! It’s a FROOT outtake right?

Superhuman and All if Forgiven are Electra Heart (but don't sound like EH apaz)

he played you matd4?????

some of it

idk if it's gonna be matd4 but its 2017 tracks

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the discord girls gave some tea about this a while back. said david kosten literally gave it to someone (the guy who played it on discord in september)

no other outtakes tho

also i don't remember anyone saying this but true colours was for an atlantic records cover compilation that never got released

If he gave the song to someone then Marina is probably fine with this leaking or at least knew it would. Which would explain why she tweeted today and completely ignored the leak nnn

自由になる自由がある

Superhuman and All if Forgiven are Electra Heart (but don't sound like EH apaz)

some of it

idk if it's gonna be matd4 but its 2017 tracks

All is Forgiven is such a poweful and beautiful title, wondering how it goes with the song 

whatever it was, deleted hmm

https://twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/922162179561967616

Also, is no one going to talk about the fact that she literally just confirmed she is currently at university??? This is actually massive news. We knew she was going to take a course in Psychology, but I had no idea she was actually going to a literal university to study it! It's pretty amazing if you ask me that she is this dedicated, but at the same time, I hope it doesn't mean she'll be so preoccupied with studying that she'll never get back to music!

Also, is no one going to talk about the fact that she literally just confirmed she is currently at university??? This is actually massive news. We knew she was going to take a course in Psychology, but I had no idea she was actually going to a literal university to study it! It's pretty amazing if you ask me that she is this dedicated, but at the same time, I hope it doesn't mean she'll be so preoccupied with studying that she'll never get back to music!

i can't imagine anyone with that amount of money & fame willingly subjecting themselves to the horrors of university but ... good for her i guess...

i can't imagine anyone with that amount of money & fame willingly subjecting themselves to the horrors of university but ... good for her i guess...

Anything to have an excuse to not release an album

FzytWEW.png

imagine studying at the same university as marina, having classes together, seeing her in the library tweeting about random stuff, eating food or whatever together.. i'd never leave the campus  :flutter:

this blows my mind, like why would she do that to herself, she's above that, she already made more money than those people there will ever make :eartha:

she's freaking marina after all :oprah2: