lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

6 hours ago, bluebanesters said:

arent wait 4 life and queen of hearts uv outtakes?

BOZ said wait for life isnt UV outtake and Queen of hearts i didnt mention in outtakes because its Just a rough concept idea that wasnt involved and due to extremely different sound i dont consider it UV outtake, Just by timeline yeah it was made during UV sessions, the same With dont stop so i added sessions section to nfr and uv thank u

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

the rumours i heard was that she re-recorded pawn shop blues along with yayo for paradise, also that pawn shop blues chuck mv was gonna be for the unreleased album 

that one rumor came from the 1st april hoax from the Last year alongside other fake information, but the second rumor ive never heard of before😮

On 2/9/2023 at 5:22 PM, bluebanesters said:

arent wait 4 life and queen of hearts uv outtakes?

both one offs especially queen of hearts just 4 a mike will collab that never came to fruition 

@lanaismamom can you send me a list of ALL the UV outtakes?

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

u mean even living legend and stuff? 

leaked and unleaked? 

yes!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Late September 2012 - Summer 2013 sessions aka Tropico
Elvis (Ultraviolence Rework/Finalized Version) (Unknown if exists)
Ave Maria (Said by insider to be heavily considered for UV after scrapping tropico)
Hollywood (2013 Final Version) (Said by insider to be heavily considered for UV after scrapping tropico)
Earthquakes (Late 2012-Early 2013)
Lake Placid (I Don't Wanna Go Rework) 
Angels Forever, Forever Angels (2013 Final Version)
Pink Champagne (Let Me Love You like a Woman UV Version)
Cult Leader
Dragonslayer
Cherry Blossom
Unidentified Flying Bill
Nectar of the Gods
Living Legend
I Talk to Jesus (2012)
Mike (Wild One)

Queen of Hearts

Don't Stop

These i consider the most as UV outtakes that appeared after scrapping Tropico project
Ave Maria (Said by insider to be heavily considered for UV after scrapping tropico)
Hollywood (2013 Final Version) (Said by insider to be heavily considered for UV after scrapping tropico)
I Talk to Jesus (2014 Version)
Say Yes to Heaven (James Ford's Version)
If You Lie Down with Me (2013-2014 Version)
More unknown unleaked songs made with Barrie
I Can Fly (2013 Version)
Fine China
Your Girl

@heavensentslut

wait so technically every uv outtake we have is actually tropico and some of the songs were just reconsidered :toofloppy:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

wait so technically every uv outtake we have is actually tropico and some of the songs were just reconsidered :toofloppy:

yes besides say yes to heaven that appears to be a final version made during UV sessions and I Talk to Jesus 2014 version that i kinda sure isnt a final UV version, as BOZ said it was worked on with tons of people that made tons of versions

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

yes besides say yes to heaven that appears to be a final version made during UV sessions and I Talk to Jesus 2014 version that i kinda sure isnt a final UV version, as BOZ said it was worked on with tons of people that made tons of versions

:toofloppy:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

14 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

Was the instrumental at the end of the Tropico vid originally recorded during the Tropico sessions and repurposed for the short film? 

honestly i dont recall that but i think that was done for the film already, not from any songs' Instrumental 

i wish we knew what BTD era songs were specifically pitch demos

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7