Trash Magic

Official "I had the song before it leaked" thread

I love how people will post fake lyrics as their status and then get bitchy with you when you actually ask them if they have a song... Like... Isn't that what you wanted all along? Attention?

Seriously, NO fan base trolls itself harder than Lana fans. This community is kinda getting weird and out of hand.

I mean, I literally LOVE some members of this community- you being one of them- but like... in general it's getting kinda bad weird. People are like making so many different tumblrs, leaking stuff, making stuff up, making a joke out of it all, everything. Its just... weird, you know?

I mean, I literally LOVE some members of this community- you being one of them- but like... in general it's getting kinda bad weird. People are like making so many different tumblrs, leaking stuff, making stuff up, making a joke out of it all, everything. Its just... weird, you know?

I agree. You have inspired much thought within me. I think I have this figured out.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I like the way you think ata. I'm always down for a good conspiracy. But unfortunately, it's also just a problem with people like... wanting attention. Like... So many people just make shit up for NO reason other than to have someone come asking for a song so they can feel really superior.

I like the way you think ata. I'm always down for a good conspiracy. But unfortunately, it's also just a problem with people like... wanting attention. Like... So many people just make shit up for NO reason other than to have someone come asking for a song so they can feel really superior.

I'll go all vigilante on their ass, watch out Gotham~

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

So according to this I have Golden Gril & All Smiles, BB, Sitar and LDR too, we are so selfish that we won't share :hottie:

Anonymous asked: will u leak golden gril or all smiles

dont have

bookbinder and sitar and ldr and baby v alex have

http://lana-leaks-4s.../mobile/page/11

I might actually kill someone to get that, watch out you three :hottie: