Trash Magic

Official "I had the song before it leaked" thread

The forum got noticeably worse when that sissy character started posting. I wouldn't be surprised if s/he is behind everything terrible that has happened since. Fuck everything.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

The forum got noticeably worse when that sissy character started posting. I wouldn't be surprised if s/he is behind everything terrible that has happened since. Fuck everything.

I feel like there's something about the holiday season that makes people crazier than usual. When January rolls around I'm sure things will settle down a bit.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

oh come ON!!!!

All these bullshit blogs piss me off. I liked it better when people spent their time posting interesting/ funny things surrounding Lana & other topics.

this blog nonsense is kinda ruining everything.

can these sad children behind these blogs just gtfo.

:uh:

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

oh come ON!!!!

All these bullshit blogs piss me off. I liked it better when people spent their time posting interesting/ funny things surrounding Lana & other topics.

this blog nonsense is kinda ruining everything.

can these sad children behind these blogs just gtfo.

:uh:

Gurl we all already spilled that tea over and over again

tumblr_m39xpmICDk1r66m5v.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

how RUDE

I've been meaning to ask you this the few times you've said this on the forum--are you quoting Stephanie Tanner from Full House? :creep:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I've been meaning to ask you this the few times you've said this on the forum--are you quoting Stephanie Tanner from Full House? :creep:

of course!! although i really only like danny

oh yeah you guys, if you wanna know an interesting way of knowing if someone has a song, type it in on youtube... ex. 'lana del rey hawaiian tropic'.. if a name comes up before u finish typing, someone has uploaded it (it's just on private) ..so maybe someone waiting for it to leak until they make it public on their youtube to get views or w/e.

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

oh yeah you guys, if you wanna know an interesting way of knowing if someone has a song, type it in on youtube... ex. 'lana del rey hawaiian tropic'.. if a name comes up before u finish typing, someone has uploaded it (it's just on private) ..so maybe someone waiting for it to leak until they make it public on their youtube to get views or w/e.

really? that's interesting I assumed it was just what other people had tried to search for. cool~

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

of course!! although i really only like danny

It'd be pretty easy to fake though, no? :\

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png