Jaeden xx

Priscilla (Directed by Sofia Coppola)

14 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i’ve been looking online it doesn’t look like it, especially since they’re heavy on the “only 2000 units made” :huh:

Shipping is a minimum of $30, can't afford $90 total :noparty::toofloppy:

I love the vinyl colour, I really wish they would release it in Europe too, but like you said, since they're specifically saying 2000 copies only, it seems so unlikely :bliss:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

7 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Do you by any chance know if the vinyl will be released in the U.K.? Maybe a later date, like the movie? 

I’m not sure, but if I get anymore information I’ll share it x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just finished watching Priscilla. It was very good. But it really was a missed opportunity for Lana. Almost throughout the movie her voice would have been enchanting and fitting. 
i really hope we do get an Elvis cover from her in the foreseeable future (a recorded version of Unchained Melody?!?)

54 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Just finished watching Priscilla. It was very good. But it really was a missed opportunity for Lana. Almost throughout the movie her voice would have been enchanting and fitting. 
i really hope we do get an Elvis cover from her in the foreseeable future (a recorded version of Unchained Melody?!?)

Imagine if she did do a song for the soundtrack and it was on the vinyl :smile2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

why is arguably the best part of the soundtrack - Dolly Partons I Will Always Love You - not actually on the soundtrack? 😭

also for other europeans: a standard version is up for preorder on a couple german websites 

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/v-a-ost-priscilla-1088535

https://vinylpladen.de/vinyl/various-artists/priscilla-original-soundtrack-LP?gclid=CjwKCAiAqY6tBhAtEiwAHeRopZUse2Vhgdmi2S1MVQfPgcOHec75eC9KvkxH_b9DuUgfrIoOjpE8QxoCXuMQAvD_BwE

2 minutes ago, one time beauty queen said:

why is arguably the best part of the soundtrack - Dolly Partons I Will Always Love You - not actually on the soundtrack? 😭

Oh agreed, it was my favorite song included on the soundtrack. Also, where it played was so perfect. It’s actually devastating it’s not on the vinyl :scream:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°