Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I don't think we're getting the nude album cover, I'm guessing the mock-up she shared was for a store exclusive vinyl. The store exclusive white vinyl is exactly the same as the nude mock-up... Obviously with a different album cover but she did say she wasn't keen on putting that one out.

26 minutes ago, yourboy said:

PICTURES OF THE PICTURE DISC PLZ THX

https://instagram.com/p/CqKplHnLJTN/ 

5 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Just got an e-mail from newsstand: they deleted my order of the Interview magazine cuz they ran out of stock (I've pre-ordered this the first second it dropped). I'm so mad rn

Just got the same email 🤬

This is the e-mail I sent to answer them:

Hi, how are you?
To be honest I'm so disappointed because I've pre-ordered this the day it was announced, and everyone had the chance to buy it also in other countries and copies were available everywhere, and now I can't have any. I thought the priority was supposed to be for the first buyers, but as always things don't work as they are supposed to.

Anyway, I hope you have a nice day. Or not. It's personal.

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

14 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Just got an e-mail from newsstand: they deleted my order of the Interview magazine cuz they ran out of stock (I've pre-ordered this the first second it dropped). I'm so mad rn

Ugh me too. Running to my nearest newsstand hoping they have it!

19 hours ago, itsmarvinabel said:

I can see staples on the standard insert. Praise Lana

Turns out, we're only getting a four-panel/eight-page insert—not the usual 16-page booklet. Well, at least it's something lol

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

They answer with this

(I mean I kinda feel bad Karenizing them but at the same time they should be aware of the copies they're gonna get instead of accepting unlimited pre-orders and nevee fulfill them like Scamazon does)

Good morning,

I fully understand your frustration. We are also disappointed as we tried every avenue and unless the publisher does a re-print, we can’t get the copies.

The priority is still subscribers and then the first orders, however there were a lot of orders made pretty much as soon as the issue was released.

My sincerest apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

9 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

They answer with this

(I mean I kinda feel bad Karenizing them but at the same time they should be aware of the copies they're gonna get instead of accepting unlimited pre-orders and nevee fulfill them like Scamazon does)

Good morning,

I fully understand your frustration. We are also disappointed as we tried every avenue and unless the publisher does a re-print, we can’t get the copies.

The priority is still subscribers and then the first orders, however there were a lot of orders made pretty much as soon as the issue was released.

My sincerest apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Lmao u inspired me to get back at the as well, but I do not feel sorry at all. Here's what I said:
Wow!

Disappointing would be an understatement.

This is extremely upsetting, considering a lot of people were able to buy it after it came out - but me, who pre-ordered it when it was announced did not get it. What is the point in doing pre-orders then?

I have had chances to buy it from physical stores but did not just because I had placed an order from you, and now I probably won't find it anywhere. 
What a way to ruin the mood.

If there is no way of me getting a copy from you, I would like to inform you that I will not be returning to you as a customer.

Sincerely

(I am extra pissed because I frequently order magazines from them...)

1 minute ago, MJx said:

Lmao u inspired me to get back at the as well, but I do not feel sorry at all. Here's what I said:
Wow!

Disappointing would be an understatement.

This is extremely upsetting, considering a lot of people were able to buy it after it came out - but me, who pre-ordered it when it was announced did not get it. What is the point in doing pre-orders then?

I have had chances to buy it from physical stores but did not just because I had placed an order from you, and now I probably won't find it anywhere. 
What a way to ruin the mood.

If there is no way of me getting a copy from you, I would like to inform you that I will not be returning to you as a customer.

Sincerely

(I am extra pissed because I frequently order magazines from them...)

I just got chilles and I'm turned on, you made me Peppers all the way

guyzzzzzz i know its disappointing but directing that sadness/anger onto a literal minimum wagie newsstand office employee just trying to do their job n get by is kind of................ like sorry but i worked retail n i know what its like to have people mad at you for something that you actually have no power over n nothing to do with. interview mag usa is the main supplier, no? the issue here comes down to their manufacturing/ printing, obviously they overestimated how many copies they'd have or sth....even if the supplier/printer WAS newsstand UK-  that still has nothing to do with the office workers themselves so....

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

guyzzzzzz i know its disappointing but directing that sadness/anger onto a literal minimum wagie newsstand office employee just trying to do their job n get by is kind of................ like sorry but i worked retail n i know what its like to have people mad at you for something that you actually have no power over n nothing to do with. interview mag usa is the main supplier, no? the issue here comes down to manufacturing/ printing, obviously they overestimated how many copies they'd have or sth.

They have been holding our money for a month, I think we have every right to be angry for it tbh.

Just now, burthday kake said:

guyzzzzzz i know its disappointing but directing that sadness/anger onto a literal minimum wagie newsstand office employee just trying to do their job n get by is kind of................ like sorry but i worked retail n i know what its like to have people mad at you for something that you actually have no power over n nothing to do with. interview mag usa is the main supplier, no? the issue here comes down to manufacturing or printing, obviously they overestimated how many copies they'd have or sth.

Same but at the same time they literally did unlimited pre-orders wasting people time..right now I'm so mad and I can't even get a single variant cuz I live in Italy and the only thing I can be happy about is that I've just got my National Anthem picture and I'm going to get the parcel now. I swear if this is a scam as well and I'm just gonna find a printed photo of it instead of the actual vinyl I'm just gonna burn my a$$

1 minute ago, MJx said:

They have been holding our money for a month, I think we have every right to be angry for it tbh.

Amazon did the same thing with my The Last of Us vinyl + they sent extra copies by mistake to other people

the office workers writing apology emails for interview mags fuck up have your money??? you obviously didn't understand my post at all if this is your comment back lol

You understand that taking complaints is part of their job and they are the connection between the business and the customer. right?

3 minutes ago, MJx said:

You understand that taking complaints is part of their job and they are the connection between the business and the customer. right?

sure but there's obviously a nicer way to go about it than "have a nice day. or not. its personal"  etc.... stay angry and bitter at someone who had nothing to do w it tho if thats your prerogative 

16 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

guyzzzzzz i know its disappointing but directing that sadness/anger onto a literal minimum wagie newsstand office employee just trying to do their job n get by is kind of................ like sorry but i worked retail n i know what its like to have people mad at you for something that you actually have no power over n nothing to do with. interview mag usa is the main supplier, no? the issue here comes down to their manufacturing/ printing, obviously they overestimated how many copies they'd have or sth....even if the supplier/printer WAS newsstand UK-  that still has nothing to do with the office workers themselves so....

i personally agree with this but i do think that (at least up until very recently among a certain younger demographic) it is widely accepted that when you accept a job and work for a company, you are inherently also accepting that you represent the company while you're working.. that's just the reality of work even though it's frustrating  :pft:  now i personally wouldn't be that annoying person wasting a poor intern's time but it isn't so shocking or that bad of a thing to do so imo, it's sort of their job, as customer service, to appease the annoying bitchy people bc there are lots and lots of those in the world and unfortunately those people are also people who generate income for these businesses which is why the customer service is necessary to appease them so businesses keep making money from them  :agree:

sure but there's obviously a nicer way to go about it than "have a nice day. or not. its personal"  etc.... stay angry and bitter tho if thats your prerogative 

That wasn't my message. However, I don't even see a problem with that person's message tbh. There's also nicer ways for Newsstand to go about selling magazines and organizing their logistics so....