NFR-maritime-8.jpg NFR-maritime-9.jpg the-greatest-12.jpgthe-greatest-7.jpg 

Hope is a dangerous thing

hope-1.jpg hope-2.jpg hope-3.jpg hope-4.jpg

hope-5.jpg

The Greatest

the-greatest-13.jpg the-greatest-15.jpg the-greatest-8.jpg

.... and 3 "Out-Fakes"

NFR-maritime-3.jpg NFR-maritime-4.jpg NFR-maritime-5.jpg 

Guys… I’m absolutely gagged by these NFR style ones you’ve done… the single art that we DESERVED THAT ERA! i’m devastated seeing what we didn’t get

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Everyone:

I like the fashion design drawings for born to die (maybe paradise, too, if I don't use the renaissance era painting style I also have created for them), ultraviolence and lust for life, and the art deco/nouveau style for honeymoon, but I haven't made up my mind yet about the other 3 albums.

So, have you got any idea which styles would be best for Chemtrails, Blue Banisters and Tunnel under Ocean Blvd? Preferrably some kind of reduced style, to keep the scrap book / illustration character of the lyrics book, not just photos.

If you haven't settled on an idea I suggest chemtrails could be 1950s comic book drawings? Blue banisters could be watercolour?

I put in

white lady in a vintage wedding dress, puffy sleeves, long brown wavy hair, laying down on the grass of an backyard vegetable garden, nighttime, photo-realistic, ultra high definition, ultra high resolution, cinematic film, natural lighting 

And got

Unsafe image content detected

Your image generations are not displayed because we detected unsafe content in the images based on our content policy. Please try creating again with another prompt.

Help??

15 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I put in

white lady in a vintage wedding dress, puffy sleeves, long brown wavy hair, laying down on the grass of an backyard vegetable garden, nighttime, photo-realistic, ultra high definition, ultra high resolution, cinematic film, natural lighting 

And got

Unsafe image content detected

Your image generations are not displayed because we detected unsafe content in the images based on our content policy. Please try creating again with another prompt.

Help??

welcome to the club, lol. happens all the times with totally innocent prompts. you have no idea how long i tried to get her in front of an US flag without getting this warning.

21 minutes ago, The Siren said:

If you haven't settled on an idea I suggest chemtrails could be 1950s comic book drawings? Blue banisters could be watercolour?

thanks. I like the watercolor idea. Was thinking about it for lust for life, but decided against it. For Blue Banisters it could turn out nicely. Will give it a try.

Not sure about Chemtrails as comic book though. It seems too soft for me for a comic, but will try how it looks. But your "50ies" idea might inspire me to something... 

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

thanks. I like the watercolor idea. Was thinking about it for lust for life, but decided against it. For Blue Banisters it could turn out nicely. Will give it a try.

Not sure about Chemtrails as comic book though. It seems too soft for me for a comic, but will try how it looks. But your "50ies" idea might inspire me to something... 

chemtrails too soft? or the drawing style?

some random examples from google

Spoiler

file-20200212-61958-1y8dre8.jpg?ixlib=rbexhibition-Beyond-Tintin-and-Superman-Th2a34d8_7f6c9619ecaf4611b9142ce19b52f01cm

I saw multiple references to Greek mythology which were all amazing, thank you, I love it!

So I wanted to make my little contribution.

I sometimes thought that Lana would have an affinity with Persephone, daughter of Zeus and wife of Hades, the king of the underworld. 

Hades as the bad boyfriend would be so great ! 

OIG.rgmIcE0o587__8H6Ui8m?pid=ImgGnOIG.xuC0oPjbmta_1R2d46Wj?pid=ImgGn

And the "Outfakes" :

Spoiler

OIG.C16FKR1yXwU2igEG_Mnj?pid=ImgGnOIG.XS_B2oZvvJNN8f_lV7Bb?pid=ImgGn

@Unidentified Major Tom wow. I love that room with the paintings. I was listening to Jim Morrison's American prayer and thinking about if she had a sculpture grave like Jim Morrison in France, that everyone has left a bunch of flowers at. 

I'm so busy right now. Next week I will definitely get down to doing some myself.

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

chemtrails too soft? or the drawing style?

some random examples from google

Hide contents

The music sounds so soft to me. And somehow black and white, too, lol. I love the pics you posted, they just don't seem Chemtrails to me. But I have no better idea currently, lol. I'm surely gonna try water colors though. 

@Unidentified Major Tomomg they are amazing. And the Persephone/Hades idea is perfect!

@The Siren maybe I'll go for impressionism,  although I'd prefer something with more white as illustration

somehow the chemtrails vibe remind me a tiny bit of Monet or Degas... 

chemtrails-1.jpg chemtrails-2.jpg 

It was expensive watch it 

various prompts as

lana del rey in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion video game by Bethesda Game Studios

Spoiler

lUzxnJ4.jpg

5NbTQJl.jpg

eMOR2qX.jpg

bZFT3KZ.jpg

Dy6rWsi.jpg

ajitQgo.jpg

KvQstfS.jpg (this one is a bit wonky)

BTgvV91.jpg

lCQzugx.jpg

Edited by The Siren

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

various prompts as

lana del rey in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion video game by Bethesda Game Studios

Hide contents

lUzxnJ4.jpg

5NbTQJl.jpg

eMOR2qX.jpg

bZFT3KZ.jpg

Dy6rWsi.jpg

ajitQgo.jpg

KvQstfS.jpg (this one is a bit wonky)

BTgvV91.jpg

lCQzugx.jpg

now we need to see Lana as a Mario character, animal crossing villager, a Pikmin, a Mario kart racer… a Pokémon trainer……. ! They’ll all probably come out hideous though lol <3 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: