AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

21 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Also, ohhhh how I regret not saving so many photos that were just okay, or that I thought "i'll just redo them later!" :facepalm:

Happiness is a butterfly 🦋

hNV1Esl.jpeg

Q8Omq62.jpeg

qrZssz7.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

end of an era:xcry:

No, oh
It's only the beginning
If we hold on to hope
We'll have a happy ending. 

Thanks you all for all these beautiful pictures.:gclap:I saved my favorites.

We had a lot of fun, that's the main thing.

Maybe one day we'll have another chance.

Eventually AI will be everywhere and free, there won’t be any profit from it. And likely many AI engines won’t bother blocking stuff as much as Bing.  I’m confident Lana AI will return again soon!  Hopefully we will have more accessible AI where we can input our own photos of Lana to generate images.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think they also block the faces by famous people now. This kind of prompt probably leads to a face like Marilyn etc so they block the result. That's why most Lana pics were not shown anymore. 

Screenshot-20231012-203413-com-ecosia-an

It was expensive watch it 

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Eventually AI will be everywhere and free, there won’t be any profit from it. And likely many AI engines won’t bother blocking stuff as much as Bing.  I’m confident Lana AI will return again soon!  Hopefully we will have more accessible AI where we can input our own photos of Lana to generate images.  

the new sag afta protest and agreement is that we can't use the likeness of actors in ai, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Of course you can always whip out the paint brushes like we use to do. Personally I would feel violated if people used my likeness to do what we are doing.

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Well, this glorious era may be over but at least thanks to all of y’all, we got hundreds and hundreds of iconic, gorgeous images :defeated: don’t be sad it’s over, be grateful it happened x

one consolation is that at least our previous pictures will be unique, maybe even valuable

3 minutes ago, Rivers said:

the new sag afta protest and agreement is that we can't use the likeness of actors in ai, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Of course you can always whip out the paint brushes like we use to do. Personally I would feel violated if people used my likeness to do what we are doing.

I guess it depends on what people create. I guess most artists don't mind when fans paint it draw them, so maybe she'd enjoy the Renoir paintings and illustrations. Personally I wouldn't mind nice looking photos illustrating fan ideas for photo shoots actually. Christina Aguilera for example used fan artworks ("fake pics") for her official merch even (looked like our AI creations of Lana). 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I guess it depends on what people create. I guess most artists don't mind when fans paint it draw them, so maybe she'd enjoy the Renoir paintings and illustrations. Personally I wouldn't mind nice looking photos illustrating fan ideas for photo shoots actually. Christina Aguilera for example used fan artworks ("fake pics") for her official merch even (looked like our AI creations of Lana). 

I think there is some good that comes out of it, but how much bad do we allow to counter the good. Like some of the bladerunner stuff I got back, was pretty disturbing. It made her into like this android sex bot, and I was like aaagghhh, that's horrible. 

There is also the fact that I've spent years and years learning to paint, and it's basically completely invalidated by ai. All that time that goes into those paintings are just whipped up in 10 seconds. It makes me feel, depressed. 

I spent years learning to airbrush, then started airbrushing cars and bikes, and just then, wraps came out, and it's like, it was pointless for me to airbrush anymore. It's happened to me so many times and is really frustrating and devastating for the artists. 

Just now, Rivers said:

I think there is some good that comes out of it, but how much bad do we allow to counter the good. Like some of the bladerunner stuff I got back, was pretty disturbing. It made her into like this android sex bot, and I was like aaagghhh, that's horrible. 

There is also the fact that I've spent years and years learning to paint, and it's basically completely invalidated by ai. All that time that goes into those paintings are just whipped up in 10 seconds. It makes me feel, depressed. 

I spent years learning to airbrush, then started airbrushing cars and bikes, and just then, wraps came out, and it's like, it was pointless for me to airbrush anymore. It's happened to me so many times and is really frustrating and devastating for the artists. 

Yes, I understand, but happens everywhere. People's working places get replaced by machines. People making furniture and then came IKEA. People sewing and then companies use machines or cheap handmade abroad.

Everything has advantages and disadvantages. And collectors will still value real handwork. And artists can use AI to work faster. 

53 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Do you guys have Instagram accounts for posting your AI creations? 2 of you I've added already. Mine is @ldrmuseum 

Mine is @itsnot.lanadelrey if anyone wants to follow!

I've posted everything already on here, so there won't be anything new, but it's nice to see them all in clean space

I still have about 40+ more photo sets to post. Maybe when I get through all of mine I'll go back and post everyone else's photos (and credit who generated the photo of course)

28 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I started @delreyartstudio, I'll probably post all the stuff I've sorted out there now

love the pics uploaded there. did you post them here, too? somehow they don't look familiar to me.

38 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Mine is @itsnot.lanadelrey if anyone wants to follow!

I've posted everything already on here, so there won't be anything new, but it's nice to see them all in clean space

I still have about 40+ more photo sets to post. Maybe when I get through all of mine I'll go back and post everyone else's photos (and credit who generated the photo of course)

following you already. love these.

Btw, I will soon post my full collection for simple download by google drive. Already started sorting it.

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Yes, I understand, but happens everywhere. People's working places get replaced by machines. People making furniture and then came IKEA. People sewing and then companies use machines or cheap handmade abroad.

Everything has advantages and disadvantages. And collectors will still value real handwork. And artists can use AI to work faster. 

What's most depressing is I told my story of constantly having everything I worked for, for years and years and everything I worked for and skills I developed were completely invalidated, and no one cares. They say, people still will appreciate actual airbrushing nowadays, but that's simply not true and it's a completely dead field and everything I worked for and skills I developed for years and years are completely worthless and no one is getting that work anymore. And no one cares. It's been utterly devastating all that I have been through because of it. So I don't think you understand at all. 

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

love the pics uploaded there. did you post them here, too? somehow they don't look familiar to me.

following you already. love these.

Btw, I will soon post my full collection for simple download by google drive. Already started sorting it.

No, I created them just for that account and selected the best ones. But then I will also post some that I have already shown here (including my avatar :) ).

Wasn't trying to be rude, but I don't think you can imagine what I've been through. I've just become numb to it all, and sometimes I'll be reminded of the old wounds and then I want to go scorched earth about it all. 

17 minutes ago, Rivers said:

What's most depressing is I told my story of constantly having everything I worked for, for years and years and everything I worked for and skills I developed were completely invalidated, and no one cares. They say, people still will appreciate actual airbrushing nowadays, but that's simply not true and it's a completely dead field and everything I worked for and skills I developed for years and years are completely worthless and no one is getting that work anymore. And no one cares. It's been utterly devastating all that I have been through because of it. So I don't think you understand at all. 

well, I honestly do, because I have worked as a photographer and it can be frustrating you don't get your work to be seen in times of algorithm. it's a similar case because there is a point in many artists' life when they have to decide if they continue their art just to enjoy it themselves or if they are doing it for others. So I guess that's the point where you are at.

18 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

No, I created them just for that account and selected the best ones. But then I will also post some that I have already shown here (including my avatar :) ).

would be really happy about it as I'd like to add it to my best of collection on my computer.

On 10/10/2023 at 10:53 PM, Unidentified Major Tom said:

Thank you, you made me wanna try Lana singing and dancing in the streets of Barcelona, just for fun and because I love this city :

OIG.Ank.PV8o1fcVwjHDzT2W?w=540&h=540&c=6

OIG.TtJUITpU0kedaL66YVkS?w=540&h=540&c=6

OIG.qdDabhYImgWmRxHeKR_s?pid=ImgGn

OIG.LdhmxSSX3iBWPU1CloBJ?w=540&h=540&c=6

OIG.VBy4vK8EiKcz7hgogXLJ?w=540&h=540&c=6

OIG.LgVGzF0lcnt1iNoPwhlf?pid=ImgGn

OIG.g6UjqeyZr4PTGUVKghHM?w=540&h=540&c=6

OIG.nZPtqAHjU5pAydfBCFg.?pid=ImgGn

OIG.onZ28t2gUhKyrDvDW7fI?pid=ImgGn

OIG.vVAodiLlbl7wcmcjs9iP?pid=ImgGn

OIG.qWUt4EU8iMyQBFpN1waQ?pid=ImgGn

OIG.l9tW.oXrpJV19AtTnYDJ?pid=ImgGn

OIG.DEoPE7gIVWEvkE4Wcpq6?pid=ImgGn

OIG.RWiH3s5rbnFoVQkZMvd2?pid=ImgGn

OIG.WKbsdWXUhBmTCNPS6Cj6?pid=ImgGn

OIG.QNn1LLEi5QvR96yaf59z?pid=ImgGn

More :

Hide contents

OIG.ZbCYb4tedNyuTzz1ob0d?pid=ImgGn

OIG.Fb7uCKuBbCyWBL8wci0g?pid=ImgGn

OIG.cKSo9PX_XUIvV2L1WQiK?pid=ImgGn

OIG.vpo67IlV.AC8ea3y4OFV?pid=ImgGn

OIG.PHisBa9thWs7XdJSO_WA?pid=ImgGn

OIG.i0ybSn3upeQW9cnQ3MA6?pid=ImgGn

OIG.qi5Wc9H6JLluGqQJCUE_?pid=ImgGn

OIG.zzdHIkzIZfibvKWuL1Fg?pid=ImgGn

Btw, I forgot to ask you if you remember which style you used for the painting like ones? They turned out so cool. 

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Btw, I forgot to ask you if you remember which style you used for the painting like ones? They turned out so cool. 

THANKS !

But I don’t deserve any credit, honestly.

I was inspired by someone here who had posted some great pictures with their prompt.

For these I simply used oil painting and natural lighting. I find that oil paint gives a more lively result and is perfect for painting moving elements. Also, the colors are more vivid but without being aggressive.

If you combine this with a prompt that describe a movement, like running, dancing, it could be very beautiful.

25 minutes ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

THANKS !

But I don’t deserve any credit, honestly.

I was inspired by someone here who had posted some great pictures with their prompt.

For these I simply used oil painting and natural lighting. I find that oil paint gives a more lively result and is perfect for painting moving elements. Also, the colors are more vivid but without being aggressive.

If you combine this with a prompt that describe a movement, like running, dancing, it could be very beautiful.

thank you :) I'm really in love with them.