AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

15 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

anyway Chile I’m over this.. someone rly got way too heated over me not being a fan of their random AI outputs that have nothing to do w Lana except potentially a lyric of hers being part of the prompt they typed in…:xgiggle: Kim, people are dying! :true:

1. I found it amusing that you think that between us two, I'm the one that is going to die on the hill. 

2. I had a vision that pretty similar, to some of the images, but would like to rearrange things. 

Your argument here is that you are essentially claiming I could not envision these images, which is inaccurate. 

3.  so you are copying the style of Neil's work, and then reposting them after remixing them. It's fun. You appreciate and enjoy Neil's style. You just aren't into painting and don't really care for images that aren't a painting aesthetic. I get it. But regardless whether you like or appreciate my images, doesn't really bother me because I really like them. It's just your aesthetic tastes are shallow and immature.  

3 hours ago, Rivers said:

Don't know if Lana will be happy about that. 

I honestly wonder if she likes the fact Bing blocked her. I can still see her in my mind using Bing herself to create her own photo shoots 😅 

sad-girl-1.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I honestly wonder if she likes the fact Bing blocked her. I can still see her in my mind using Bing herself to create her own photo shoots 😅 

Maybe.Who ever knows with that woman. 😆

I think the major problem is, giving the artists credit, that the ai is using to create the images.  But I have all kinds of reservations about it. 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

sad-girl-1.jpg

She could post AI-generated selfies week after week and no one would know the difference. :teehee:

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

Maybe.Who ever knows with that woman. 😆

I think the major problem is, giving the artists credit, that the ai is using to create the images. 

Yes, but it's kinda working like homage or inspiration, so it's kinda the same problem. You can't prevent other artists (or KI) to get inspired by you. I'm a photographer and I don't get crazy about it. That's how art works. 

Lana after the block 😭😂

dealer-II-3.jpg

Just now, Olympia said:

Yes, but it's kinda working like homage or inspiration, so it's kinda the same problem. You can't prevent other artists (or KI) to get inspired by you. I'm a photographer and I don't get crazy about it. That's how art works. 

Lana after the block 😭😂

dealer-II-3.jpg

Yes but if you use an image to create an image, or use a song to create a song, you violate copyrights. It's collapsed people's ability to survive as an artist. It's also their work, which they can't post without a watermark all.over it

4 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Yes but if you use an image to create an image, or use a song to create a song, you violate copyrights. It's collapsed people's ability to survive as an artist. It's also their work, which they can't post without a watermark all.over it

Not exactly/always. For example, if the created new work has reached  an own level of artistry, it's a "grey zone" 

7 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think one of the problems also is that you can't hold AI accountable for the work that it produces, and it produces very quickly, so it's very hard to control the work (when a person's rights are violated)

I admit that's what I like about it. On the one side I'm a photographer, on the other side I'm a fan - and I hate how some photographers sue fans for posting their photos on their website. For those, I just think "well deserved". 

Btw, just added some more to my insta @ldrmuseum . Will add more, also unseen ones, once I edited the "no Lana faces" . 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

I admit that's what I like about it. On the one side I'm a photographer, on the other side I'm a fan - and I hate how some photographers sue fans for posting their photos on their website. For those, I just think "well deserved". 

Btw, just added some more to my insta @ldrmuseum . Will add more, also unseen ones, once I edited the "no Lana faces" . 

They could be worth money one day. 

Here is a question and a challenge. You search images right? How do you search for images? Pinterest? Google images? 

23 minutes ago, The Siren said:

CWDGs2N.jpg

JA7W95Z.jpg

I like these two concepts the most. I might do some typography for these some time to fix them up. It's a very interesting song she has there. I feel bad listening to unreleased stuff.

I remember when I first visited Hollywood. Oh boy...

I had a dream last night that they unblocked Lana Del Rey :lange:

Also I noticed they only give 15 boosts per day now :pls: (though during off-peak hours it doesn't matter if you run out)

... not like I make anything anymore... which is probably exactly what they want

If you really want to make a portrait of someone, it's just like street photography, if they don't give you authorization to use their likeness, you are crossing the boundaries of how far some people might feel comfortable about one using their image. 

It's not fair for them for people to use their image without their approval. 

13 minutes ago, Rivers said:

If you really want to make a portrait of someone, it's just like street photography, if they don't give you authorization to use their likeness, you are crossing the boundaries of how far some people might feel comfortable about one using their image. 

It's not fair for them for people to use their image without their approval. 

for things like this, artists/celebs could really make some kind of profit with their own AI generator using their likeness for their paying fans, just block anything weird or sexual