Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

@rosemead ramada omg the Marilyn ones! Could you use Marilyn as a name? Cause I once tried, just using "hair like Marilyn Monroe" and it blocked me for one hour. 

yes it worked just fine for me! My exact prompt was "Lana Del Rey as Marilyn Monroe in diamonds are a girl's best friend scene, wearing a hot pink dress and evening gloves, diamond necklace and earrings, red lipstick, vintage filter" and then a few with the same prompt plus "sitting on a chaise longue".  I looove the results!

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

yes it worked just fine for me! My exact prompt was "Lana Del Rey as Marilyn Monroe in diamonds are a girl's best friend scene, wearing a hot pink dress and evening gloves, diamond necklace and earrings, red lipstick, vintage filter" and then a few with the same prompt plus "sitting on a chaise longue".  I looove the results!

Cool, thanks, they must have unblocked her. 

@The Sun Also Rises wow, love them. 

I love these here - these happen when you conclude your prompts with "as Kandinsky painting" 

2f55d7ac-6125-4f8a-935a-eb796e5611bb.jpg
367de3f8-70ff-41b1-8333-fb712a95aa4b.jpg
3fba060d-ca58-4235-b5a3-79f6bd0baf78.jpg
5fe817ad-f87a-4a7d-ba08-0450464e9204.jpg
80d58c26-894c-46b9-bbba-05c7761d35ff.jpg
ae46ed51-17bc-4679-a864-f57613e4bb94.jpg
b4d5de28-c7ae-4ce6-b35d-814a973d538e.jpg
ea1641e4-9604-4f74-9a74-a10ef2ff3648.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

I’m so SO glad we’re back omg…. That few days where people were posting the most absurd images that were “inspired by her lyrics” but had actually nothing to do with Lana at all was like being in the fucking TRENCHES :defeated:

im gonna need y’all to collectively create some new Neil outtakes xx

On 10/7/2023 at 3:04 AM, Unknown said:

Summer Bummer 

Facetune_06-10-2023-16-54-20.jpg?ex=6532

Just like this :defeated: truly the best AI Lana image I’ve seen in this whole thread 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

. That few days where people were posting the most absurd images that were “inspired by her lyrics” but had actually nothing to do with Lana at all was like being in the fucking TRENCHES :defeated:

"The most absurd." Because white mustangs and such have absolutely nothing to do with Lana's music right. Or sad killers like the crow.  Imagine for a moment a music video that doesn't contain Lana. Imagine using your imagination for once. Terrifying thought I'm sure.