AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

Omg so many in this thread are so insanely good. I can't believe it. I can design avatars in unity and I'm gonna add on to the Fortnite avatars that the one girl made and going to make some more this winter when I have more time. 

please do :hooker:

Making a list of my best ideas before implementing. One is Lana as Racheal from blade runner. Apparently you can code dall e mini for free with unlimited number of productions but have to install the images it analyzes yourself. 

20 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

please do :hooker:

Her gun kinda clips on the Fortnite avatar and isn't lined up perfectly to her hand and some other things. The problem with Fortnite avatars is they require low polygons so everything is really smoothed out like a cartoon, whereas the avatars I make for VR chat can have nearly unlimited detail. I have a few ideas I'm playing around with, but if you have any ideas for Lana avatars I'm open to suggestions. The one dress and stars head piece from the Grammys was one idea I was thinking about, but modifying it and using animations for the celestial crown so they move around and look more like real stars. The cool thing about avatars for VR chat is you can add in whatever animations you want and have a selector wheel for various animations you can program or different clothes effects, etc. You can fit in like 10 different clothing's in an avatar but it really starts becoming informationally heavy which causes lag. This is why Fortnite and oculus uses more low poly, cartoon like avatars. A completely original super loaded avatar with everything you want and multiple animations and stuff can cost you about 150-300$. But I can do a basic one for about 50$ that no one in the world would have, or I can sell a copy of another one I created for about 20-30$. 

ULTRAVIOLENCE PT. 2

it's incredible. BING obviously has no trouble with the word "gun", as I originally supposed because of a block, but with "bible" :facepalm: So basically it's not a problem if you let the AI kill someone, but if you display the bible in "wrong" context!?! Luckily "book" works just as well, lol.

"Lana del Rey, full body, wild messy hair, wearing a dirty red country dress, holding a book and a gun, in the empty street of an old Western town, with a dead man lying behind her on the street, dust, as fashion design drawing, on a white background"

The Cruel world ones might need some additional man removals :usrs:

Black Beauty

black-beauty-1.jpg black-beauty-4.jpg black-beauty-5.jpg black-beauty-6.jpg

Brooklyn Baby

Brooklyn-Baby-1.jpg Brooklyn-Baby-2.jpg

Cruel World

cruel-world-1.jpg cruel-world-3.jpgcruel-world-4.jpg cruel-world-6.jpg cruel-world-7.jpg

Dragonslayer

dragon-slayer-1.jpgdragon-slayer-3.jpg dragon-slayer-4.jpg dragon-slayer-5.jpg dragon-slayer-7.jpg

Fine China

fine-china-1.jpg fine-china-2.jpg fine-china-3.jpg fine-china-5.jpgfine-china-7.jpg

West Coast

west-coast-1.jpg west-coast-2.jpg west-coast-3.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

I used my last boosts for an "Once upon a dream" illustration and it's so funny how the AI mixes up Aurora and Maleficent. I like it. Like they're actually one person with 2 sides.

"Lana del Rey, as Aurora in the movie Maleficent, cinematic" 

7ae04765-415a-4d0e-9130-56c922fc66b1.jpg 87810d37-2a3a-4839-a411-b4c5e6be5651.jpg eed160fc-11e2-430f-9509-08ddcbfeb2d5.jpg

1b78f3a5-47f3-44e9-a0dc-f5d2a87be028.jpg 41baa53f-2d3b-422d-b05f-a1f142e98efd.jpg 45afc750-078b-4383-9c77-7c32706de962.jpg

6 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

omg I tried to do this asjssjskakk but it ended up like this

OIG._.o9Ae3otR_Q8j7H.iyl?pid=ImgGn

OIG.Zav6G115mZnXBLmPigiJ?pid=ImgGn

Hahahahha. My prompts included "Lana Del Rey as a first class passenger on the Titanic, elegant 1910s fashion, vintage" and then things like "first class stateroom", "strolling on the deck", "Titanic Grand Staircase and dome", etc

5 minutes ago, sweet cereal killer said:

Some Ultraviolence inspired ones (just 4 because I ran out of credits:toofloppy:)

e53db0c6-c09c-4030-9fcf-bf445291b5d5.jpg

71098e2a-49a6-41d6-88bc-6cb27541a835.jpg

:wub::flutter: these became so good! The last one is so real!!!

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

LANA DEL REY – ROCK CANDY SWEET 

The Lost Album

photographed by Neil Krug

Genre: Psychedelic rock, psychedelic Jazz, ambient pop, experimental pop, art pop

Tracklist: 

01. Rock Candy Sweet  —  3:44  E

02. Loved You Then And Now  —  4:10

03. Acid Days  —  4:45  E

04. She Wants Revenge  —  4:03  E

05. Serene Queen  —  5:09

06. Kill The Culture Feed The Vultures  —  4:55  

07. She's Done Revenge (Interlude)  —  2:22  E

08. God Complex  —  6:13  E

09. Your Prayers Won't Save Me From Being The Last Bitch You Want To Fuck With  —  4:38  E

10. Never Too Late To Stay In My Bed  —  3:23  E

11. Honeymoon From Hell  —  5:01  E

12. The Rain  —  4:41

13. Santa Monica Sinner  —  3:12  E

14. Requiem  —  5:55

Jyi3b5s.jpg 

PdiVr7j.jpg

:wowcry:

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Is it just me or does it seem like you have to run your prompt through several times more than you used to to get good pictures?

or one at all :crossed:

We can't create your images right now

We can't create your images right now
Due to high demand, we're unable to process new requests. Please try again later.
In the meantime, Explore other creations on the Image Creator homepage.