Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Judah Smith Interlude

1 minute ago, JDaniel said:

I don't agree on the term song, for the rest I admit that you have an ear

Facts

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

I don't like the song on its own (or stand for this preachers beliefs), BUT — the way it fits into the album is genius, and Tunnel wouldn't be the same without it. Putting it between A&W and Candy Necklace? :wowcry: Incroyable. The people who get it, get it :agree:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

HELP I fear this topic being marked hot symbolises the state of LB in general :rip:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I don't like the song itself (nor do I defend this preacher's beliefs), BUT - the way it fits into the album is awesome, and Tunnel wouldn't be the same without it. Putting it between A&W and Candy Necklace?  :wowcry: Amazing. People who get it,  get it. :accept:

at the beginning or at the end it is even more practical to jump

1 minute ago, questionfortheculture said:

Honestly, after her collaboration with Judah Smith, I'm not at all surprised by her marriage, it's obvious that she's a bit conservative.

so just a little bit....

2 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

at the beginning or at the end it is even more practical to jump

so just a little bit....

maybe a little more than a "little bit" HELPPP

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Still waiting for Put me in a movie Studio Recording * ˚ ✦

On 10/1/2024 at 7:20 PM, The Sun Also Rises said:

I don't like the song on its own (or stand for this preachers beliefs), BUT — the way it fits into the album is genius, and Tunnel wouldn't be the same without it. Putting it between A&W and Candy Necklace? :wowcry: Incroyable. The people who get it, get it :agree:

But...it literally doesn't even properly transition into Candy Necklace. It does not fit thematically or sonically. :rip:

18 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

But...it literally doesn't even properly transition into Candy Necklace. It does not fit thematically or sonically. :rip:

I made a playlist for this album so I could take out the interludes (although I like the Jon Baptiste one, Lana's voice is beautiful) and Peppers. Now the flow is perfect.

32 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Zodiac would have been wayyyy better instead of this interlude. 
Great instrumentals though. Although they could have been on a spoken-word poem :dua:

9 hours ago, Chickacherrycola said:

I made a playlist for this album so I could take out the interludes (although I like the Jon Baptiste one, Lana's voice is beautiful) and Peppers. Now the flow is perfect.

Why would you remove the absolute bop that is Peppers??? I'd rather take out the bunch of snoozes from the first half of the album over that BOP. :toofloppy: