Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Ocean Blvd chart lists

I just thought it'd be fun to see how well the album did across the world. :flutter:

We know Lana landed another #1 on the UK album charts. This was the 6th time for her, and the album was also the fastest selling record so far this year! :party: The UK charts also states:

Lana now also ranks as the female solo artist with the fifth-most Number 1 albums in the UK. Only Madonna (12), Taylor Swift (9), Kylie Minogue (8) and Barbra Streisand (7) have more.

Here in Sweden, the album got a 2nd spot on the most selling vinyls and most sold physical copies, (just behind Depeche Mode), and a 6th place on the most bought and streamed albums.

What did it look like in your own countries? :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In Germany the album took the third place, just behind Depeche Mode and Herbert Grönemeyer

which is the same position UV and Chemtrails had, BTD was her only number one album here

NFR and Blue Banisters were only a few places behind

Argentina doesn't have an official album chart (physical sales + streams) but it does have an official chart for its biggest record store, Yenny & Ateneo. The chart gets revealed either tomorrow or Monday. Blue Banisters was No.1.

14 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Argentina doesn't have an official album chart (physical sales + streams) but it does have an official chart for its biggest record store, Yenny & Ateneo. The chart gets revealed either tomorrow or Monday. Blue Banisters was No.1.

Oh, I just looked it up and Ocean Blvd isn't available in Argentina yet :crossed: It's coming later this month.

In Italy she debuted at #8, considering that here in Italy people listen way more to Italian music than international I think it’s ok, the only artists before her that aren’t Italian are Depeche Mode and Pink Floyd. 

At least Ocean Blvd is the 3rd most selling vinyl of the week so yey (I definitely contributed lol):party:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore