Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

If i already wasn't excited for this damn album- there's going to be a Target exclusive with 2 bonus tracks.

....... better not be remixes

Solo versions of CTTR and BA. Katy please, please make it happen

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Sometimes Katy Perry has some interesting songs but I never will identify myself as a Katycat. Like, I think her mental health jokes about Britney Spears goes way too far and I heard that she called The Weekend's producer something that I will not repeat again, and she kept saying it to him even though she was asked not to say it again, and he said it hurt his feelings. I also don't understand how someone who is seen by some people as an advocate for LGBT rights would collaborate with Migos, a hip hop crew whose members has expressed homophobic views in the past. And I kinda had enough of Chained To The Rhythm. Like, it has been getting so much radio play that the song starts to get annoying. When I was in England I heard the song like eight times on a day on the radio or something. Honestly she makes bops and I understand that she's popular and that she's doing it great on the radio but she's not that great in performing live or dancing and the way how she copied Gaga a few times is disgusting. I wish I could stan her at times but she's just way too messy and the decisions she made in the past will keep me a bit away from her.

Sometimes Katy Perry has some interesting songs but I never will identify myself as a Katycat. Like, I think her mental health jokes about Britney Spears goes way too far and I heard that she called The Weekend's producer something that I will not repeat again, and she kept saying it to him even though she was asked not to say it again, and he said it hurt his feelings. I also don't understand how someone who is seen by some people as an advocate for LGBT rights would collaborate with Migos, a hip hop crew whose members has expressed homophobic views in the past. And I kinda had enough of Chained To The Rhythm. Like, it has been getting so much radio play that the song starts to get annoying. When I was in England I heard the song like eight times on a day on the radio or something. Honestly she makes bops and I understand that she's popular and that she's doing it great on the radio but she's not that great in performing live or dancing and the way how she copied Gaga a few times is disgusting. I wish I could stan her at times but she's just way too messy and the decisions she made in the past will keep me a bit away from her.

It's called "being a casual listener". I could care less about Katy or Gaga in terms of their lives or on a fanatic level but I enjoy some of their music, and that's what a causal listener of an artist is