Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

I prefer Witness ft Chance The Rapper

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

i don't think she's really going crazy, feels like it's just for show. she sounds very sober, self-aware and coherent throughout the album. 

I think this album is amazing. I don't know why everyone hates it.

Listen to the album and complain again.

It's def better than Prism and Teenage Dream (Yeah I said it). I like the production but I don't know about the lyrics yet but it seems good.

Those 80's synths in Roulette are fucking amazing  :deadbanana: God this would've been a perfect lead single...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

can someone send it to me? :( I'm honestly scared to download stuff from rnbxclusive again  :toofunny: I downloaded Gemini Feed by Banks when it came out and the next day my laptop had like 3 viruses  :deadbanana:

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you

Ok let's be real, Hey Hey Hey is obviously copying Glory and Gore by Lorde, and 80% of the album sounds the exact same... mid-tempo and boring. I was hoping for a lot more than this and am thoroughly disappointed.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Who would've thought Bon Appetit would be my 2nd favorite song from the album. This shit is so boring. It sounds like a bunch of vaporwave artists sampled her and made a compilation album circa 2013. It's all midtempos and ballads, not even good ones. Tsunami being a highlight to many people says a lot. I didn't really have expectations going into this album yet I was really let down.

Bigger Than Me is the only non-single takeaway for me.

Also,

unknown.png

oh honey...

te deseo, cariño

have the target deluxe tracks leaked?  i found a m4a zip of the standard edition but ive seen snippets of the other 2 floating around

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

have the target deluxe tracks leaked? i found a m4a zip of the standard edition but ive seen snippets of the other 2 floating around

No they haven't, the snippets are from some polish store

OAjeWdG.jpg?1