Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
fishtails

Unofficial Lana Merch

35 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

this website has been popping up for me too recently and considering the prices I bet it’s 100% a scam, they either won’t send you the stuff or they resell it from aliexpress, wish etc I wonder how the LDR album jacket looks tho irl lol 

That’s what I was wondering lol. I couldn’t justify buying the official jacket, but for that price I almost wanna take a gamble lol 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Custom Venice Bitch Girl V-neck Tee By Custom-designs - ArtistshotLana Del Rey Peyote Music 2021-22 T-shirt - Etsy

i need these... i cant explain it

I’ve seen some good remakes of the Peyote shirt but not the VB one :defeated: I need it so bad 

71CbxhE8xuL.jpg

Thiss poster and the one of her in the truck was everywhere from 2012 - 2017 (basically before the NFR era) :deadbanana: i had it in my freshman year dorm room :deadbanana:

sgopYhV.gif

UPDATE:

Please disregard the site I mentioned earlier. It is by most accounts a scam site with inferior or non-existent goods. I’ll be reporting them if I see the ads again and editing my post on here to remove the mentions. :toofunny:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

Here’s her shop! Both are still available 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CinnamonGirlCharade

I am so tempted, they are nicer than Lana's official pins

But I literally just bought a bunch of Lana-themed things like a Mermaid Motel keychain and a Midas patch and a Lana Waffle House name tag, I need to restrain myself :crazy:

34 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I am so tempted, they are nicer than Lana's official pins

But I literally just bought a bunch of Lana-themed things like a Mermaid Motel keychain and a Midas patch and a Lana Waffle House name tag, I need to restrain myself :crazy:

What's the mermaid motel keychain :oop:

31 minutes ago, The Siren said:

What's the mermaid motel keychain :oop:

il_680x540.4123807445_lj7n.jpg

It looks like this! I found it on Etsy. I bought the last one though :oic2:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1284739519/mermaid-motel-keychain?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

This is the seller, maybe they'll make more

51 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

il_680x540.4123807445_lj7n.jpg

It looks like this! I found it on Etsy. I bought the last one though :oic2:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1284739519/mermaid-motel-keychain?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

This is the seller, maybe they'll make more

Noooo 😭

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

Noooo 😭

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

NEED THIS ???

Everyone should spam the creator to make more of them. She's @andiebatts on instagram. They are so cute. I feel bad I got the last one :rip:

18 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Everyone should spam the creator to make more of them. She's @andiebatts on instagram. They are so cute. I feel bad I got the last one :rip:

i sent them a message on Etsy :hooker:

18 minutes ago, The Siren said:

im gonna need that link right meow :crossed:

I've seen a bunch on Mercari and Depop lately, but people always want so much for them. A little googling led me to an online cassette store in NY which is where I bought them:

https://tapeheadcity.com/products/lana-del-ray-aka-lizzy-grant-brand-new-cassette-tape?_pos=1&_sid=7d88eb1df&_ss=r

https://tapeheadcity.com/products/may-jailer-lana-del-ray-sirens-brand-new-cassette-tape?_pos=1&_sid=eb4b826ce&_ss=r

if you guys go on the shop app to track your orders I haven't come yet go on 0nlyshirt store you have a bunch of lana stuff (VAST COLLECTION) that actually isn't backordered. I can't vouch for the quality yet hence I only ordered a week ago but it's already shipped and almost arrived (USA to Canada) so..

I hope I'm not breaking any rules like telling people to go to a third party store to get Lana Del Rey items that are not from her store exactly but listen not for anything but like ....:eyeroll:

mod note: red text is only for mod use

Edited by fishtails

tenor.gif