CatchTheBreeze

Lana interview in german weekly newspaper Die Zeit

Btw especially Die Zeit not that often does inteviews with "pop stars", they like to focus more on "high culture" like jazz, classic, literature... So I think it's pretty cool that Lana's music obviously has enough depth to catch the interest of these guys. :-)

I am sorry how ignorant my comment sounded. To be honest the only word a know in German is apfelstrudel (is very common but called only strudel) and probably is not even writin like that in German. I got lost and thought was some local newspaper. I still think she doesn't allow certain questions but after what you stated about the newspaper I think she doesn't allow ANYONE to make those questions.

A strong, independent femme fatale. Lana would just completely fall in love with Bond, be left, cry over him and sing about him for years on end, that's not what a Bond girl's supposed to do.

But Lana wouldn't be a Bond girl... she would just the person who sings the theme tune.

20r46kx.jpg

But Lana wouldn't be a Bond girl... she would just the person who sings the theme tune.

I know, but I don't think she's suited for singing a theme song or playing a Bond girl (I mentioned that because lots of members think Lana should play a Bond girl which I don't get because she isn't that good of an actress) for the same reasons. I think you need a certain image to sing the theme song and they would never choose Lana to do it.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I know, but I don't think she's suited for singing a theme song or playing a Bond girl (I mentioned that because lots of members think Lana should play a Bond girl which I don't get because she isn't that good of an actress) for the same reasons. I think you need a certain image to sing the theme song and they would never choose Lana to do it.

Ah fair do's.

But I personally think she has the perfect voice for the theme song and I also think that they would choose Lana to do it (or at least seriously consider it).

20r46kx.jpg

I often feel the same thing. They just push her and push her and the more they do, the more defensive she gets. Quite a vicious circle. She's not really made for this industry.

I agree that she isn't made for this industry, and that she often becomes defensive in interviews, but i actually wasn't referring to interviewers pushing her with their questions. What i meant was that sometimes they seem to be treating her as if she's some kind of freak or just a complete novelty and nothing more.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein