ifalltopieces

ULTRAVIOLENCE OUTTAKES

I'm going to burn myself an UV outtakes CD. Can yall give me a little hand with this?? I selected the following tracks but i'm not sure they were all really scrapped off of UV. Can anybody confirm?

EARTHQUAKES
PINK CHAMPAGNE
FLIPSIDE
DRIVING IN CARS WITH BOYS – UV REWORK FAN MADE
MELANCHOLIA
AVE MARIA
YOUR GIRL
FINE CHINA – ORIGINAL OUTTAKE
MADLY
DRAGONSLAYER
I TALK TO JESUS
IS THIS HAPPINESS?
UNIDENTIFIED FLYING BILL (FEAT. BARRIE-JAMES O'NEILL)
WILD ONE
LAKE PLACID

EXTRAS
HEART SHAPED BOX – NIRVANA COVER
MTWBT (Rock Version) – FAN MADE  - THE TRANSITION INTO HONEYMOON ERA

The extras are just for fun lol <3

Besos and thanks

well Is This Happiness and Flipside arent B-Sides but they arent on physical copies so its understandable

a lot of the tracks on there are scrapped from Tropico but that might be deeping it so it looks good other than that! Also the Driving In Cars With Boys UV rework isnt fanmade its real

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, Break Me Down said:

well Is This Happiness and Flipside arent B-Sides but they arent on physical copies so its understandable

a lot of the tracks on there are scrapped from Tropico but that might be deeping it so it looks good other than that! Also the Driving In Cars With Boys UV rework isnt fanmade its real

Awn thanks babe! didnt know that about DICWB, i thought the version I selected (on Guns Del Rey on youtube) was fan made

Just now, Break Me Down said:

Oh and heres a list of all the outtakes incase youre missing some https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Ultraviolence_outtakes?so=search

ughhhh thanks <3 there are so manyyyy

9 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Flipside was on the Japan CD and Target CD.

10 minutes ago, softscars said:

Flipside was on the Japan CD and Target CD.

yeah i knew that i just didnt wanna overflow my post with information :crai:one of my friends got a copy and im so jealous :crying:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

18 minutes ago, ifalltopieces said:

Awn thanks babe! didnt know that about DICWB, i thought the version I selected (on Guns Del Rey on youtube) was fan made

Of course! if you wanna take it even further then you can find every unreleased song here in their highest quality instead of just ripping them from youtube 

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/unreleased

if a song is highlighted in purple that means it leaked in its lossless quality, so you can go to a different section of the page and find the lossless versions

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/stems-snippets

last.fm

Just now, Break Me Down said:

Of course! if you wanna take it even further then you can find every unreleased song here in their highest quality instead of just ripping them from youtube 

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/unreleased

if a song is highlighted in purple that means it leaked in its lossless quality, so you can go to a different section of the page and find the lossless versions

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/stems-snippets

u are an angel <3 

2 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

yeah i knew that i just didnt wanna overflow my post with information :crai:one of my friends got a copy and im so jealous :crying:

Friend no more i say. I'll open the trunk 

technically Flipside was released luv

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I couldn't miss putting Cult Leader on an UV outtakes list! Or Angels Forever, Forever Angels

Exactly what I thought

If it was mine I could live without putting Driving in Cars with Boys (not really a UV outtake - we all know that as one of the faces of BTD unreleased) as well as ITH & Flipside (already released songs) I wouldn't put Lake Placid on it either, that's just the bad version of IDWG (a well-known paradise outtake)

But yea Cult Leader & Angels Forever are a MUST here IMO

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Exactly what I thought

If it was mine I could live without putting Driving in Cars with Boys (not really a UV outtake - we all know that as one of the faces of BTD unreleased) as well as ITH & Flipside (already released songs) I wouldn't put Lake Placid on it either, that's just the bad version of IDWG (a well-known paradise outtake)

As much as I love the "new" Feb 2014 version of DICWB, it doesn't go with any of the other Ultraviolence songs or outtakes :defeated: and though i think her vocals in the verses of Lake Placid go well with UV, I also agree it doesn't fit, and overall the Paradise version is the best.

There was just so much going on during 2012- 2014.  I don't blame her for having no clue where the album would go. It's amazing we even got Tropico and Paradise as they are. 

On 7/13/2023 at 8:46 PM, Wait For Life said:

I wouldn't put Lake Placid on it either, that's just the bad version of IDWG (a well-known paradise outtake)

if we wanted to be technical, isnt Paradise just an abridged version of what Tropico was going to be?

OT: i think i would put (not in tracklist order) for a  Nov 2012 - June 2014 recordings album/mixtape

(i dont have the recording dates for each song to be sure)

• Yes to Heaven - James Ford Ver 1
  • Cult Leader
  • Dragonslayer
  • Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  • Your Girl - the new leaked version, not the original leak
  • California - outtake version
  • Crazy for You
  • Madly
  • Summertime - Janis Joplin cover
  • Fine China
  • Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  • Pink Champagne
  • Earthquakes

13 hours ago, The Siren said:

if we wanted to be technical, isnt Paradise just an abridged version of what Tropico was going to be?

Speculation, there’s no concrete evidence.  And if we’re being honest a lot of those probably were never considered for Ultraviolence 

On 7/13/2023 at 3:07 PM, Veinsineon said:

Not super important but Barrie’s performer name is just Barrie-James :) he dropped the O’neill

aw thanks love <3 

On 7/13/2023 at 5:03 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

technically Flipside was released luv

Yas!! But i really want to have it on my phone so im taking this oportunity to insert it on the "album" lol

On 7/13/2023 at 9:38 PM, Ultra Violet said:

I couldn't miss putting Cult Leader on an UV outtakes list! Or Angels Forever, Forever Angels

I have since updated the list and they made it loool 

ANGELS FOREVER, FOREVER ANGELS
EARTHQUAKES
PINK CHAMPAGNE
FLIPSIDE
DRIVING IN CARS WITH BOYS – UV REWORK FAN MADE
MELANCHOLIA
AVE MARIA
YOUR GIRL
FINE CHINA – ORIGINAL OUTTAKE
MADLY
DRAGONSLAYER
I TALK TO JESUS
IS THIS HAPPINESS?
UNIDENTIFIED FLYING BILL (FEAT. BARRIE-JAMES)
WILD ONE
LAKE PLACID
CULT LEADER
HOLLYWOOD

On 7/13/2023 at 9:46 PM, Wait For Life said:

Exactly what I thought

Dricing in cars with boys is not a UV outtake?? I made the list based on the missdaytona websitee
There LAke Placid is also listed as an UV outtake

ITH and Flipside will make into the final cut because theyre not on spotify and i really wanna have them pretty in an album on my phoneee so <3 

On 7/15/2023 at 12:48 AM, The Siren said:

OT: i think i would put (not in tracklist order) for a  Nov 2012 - June 2014 recordings album/mixtape

(i dont have the recording dates for each song to be sure)

• Yes to Heaven - James Ford Ver 1
  • Cult Leader
  • Dragonslayer
  • Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  • Your Girl - the new leaked version, not the original leak
  • California - outtake version
  • Crazy for You
  • Madly
  • Summertime - Janis Joplin cover
  • Fine China
  • Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  • Pink Champagne
  • Earthquakes

I totally forgot Chealsea Hotel No. 2 thank youuuuu

But summertime?? Im confused. Didnt she record that like, during chemtrails era?? :wat: