Television Heaven

Calendar 2013 (1600x2450)

Guest Dot

I'm patiently waiting for your "ULTRAVIOLENCE" t-shirts. The ones that glow in the dark, you know... :creep:

sooo hi guys, haven't been on here for some time so I hope some of yall remember me :derpna2:

For my art exam at school I'm doing a piece on the American dream and thought I'd use some pop culture references (including MATD) so I drew this for prep, hope you like and check out my store pleaseee :candy:

http://society6.com/MarryTheSequins/RideAmerican_Print#1=45

10255934_9680402_b.jpg

nhemaxW.gif

God I haven't posted in here since I moved to university but some new stuff:

An oil painting I started in January that I STILL need to finish, it's hard work!

lana_del_rey_in_oil_wip_by_charlzton-d75

ea3cff688d0d11e3a2581266ba08a8df_8.jpg

7f5a777a886211e39bbc126affa70b6d_8.jpg

1516824_377296449081630_728693060_n.jpg

And an A3 sized drawing I finally finished that I started almost a year and a half ago:

1538525_580556532023900_1710749651_n.jpg

Some scanned doodles from my tiny doodle notebook, done while listening to Miss Del Rey. They are both of me (In front) with the same guy (In back) I didn't wanna put these here because they are just doodles, and some of the artists on here do superb work..but I thought what the heck.

tumblr_mt2fsqM52o1qcyyrdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mt2fjtXxQr1qcyyrdo1_500.jpg

p.s. there are PLENTY more where these came from.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Some scanned doodles from my tiny doodle notebook, done while listening to Miss Del Rey. They are both of me (In front) with the same guy (In back) I didn't wanna put these here because they are just doodles, and some of the artists on here do superb work..but I thought what the heck.

p.s. there are PLENTY more where these came from.

Post more, these are cool  :flutter:

whos is that guy in the back btw  :creep:

@

He is this older italian man who dresses like a greaser. He's handsome, but he was homeless (when I was) and so scruffy always..He was my surly friend who I came to have feelings for, but he was a drug addict so I couldn't really foster a relationship. In the end I ended up with 50+ doodles like these of him. "FRANK"

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

@

He is this older italian man who dresses like a greaser. He's handsome, but he was homeless (when I was) and so scruffy always..He was my surly friend who I came to have feelings for, but he was a drug addict so I couldn't really foster a relationship. In the end I ended up with 50+ doodles like these of him. "FRANK"

Awwww so you're Lana and he's K :creep: 

....just kidding but wow that's interesting