shadesofblue

Lana bracelets & song book!

hi guys<3

i wanted to share some of the Lana inspired art i’ve made!

Β 

i made these bracelets a few months back. i’m gonna make more but hoping she releases a tour so i can make some for others:creepna3:

Β 

also made my own lana song book!! took me days to do but it was soΒ worth it:wub:Β  ive been wanting to make something like this for years but didn’t really know how to put it all together but iΒ took some inspo from @driwnedinink on tiktok!

Β 

for the songbook,Β i used canva to make all the pages. i used thisΒ fontΒ for titles (thank you to the artist who made this font!) and mostly found pics online from here/pinterest/googleΒ from the same era’s for each song. for the actual book, i usedΒ lulu.comΒ to print it. since i added a bunch of pics it ended up being over 200 pages so it was about $60 in case anyone wanted to know.Β 

Β 

(i’m not a pro at any of this so it’s not perfect and has a couple mistakes but i think it turned out pretty well.)

Β 

i would sell things but copyright stuff gives me anxiety.Β butΒ if anyone wants to know anything elseΒ on how i made anything lmk!Β 

Β 

edit: made aΒ songbook dropbox linkΒ for anyone wanting to see and save!

(lanas team pls don't sue me I'm just a girlypop lana stan)

Edited by b0rn2die
added dropbox link for book pages

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

sooooo when are you gonna start selling the songbookΒ :hooker:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

18 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girllll you should drop the digital file for the book on one of those β€œfree or pay what u want” sites.. idk if that makes it legal but I know the girlies here want that fucking book it’s GORGEOUS

alright i think i figured out a way to share.

i made a dropbox with all the pictures of it. the first file is of the pdf version of it and i also uploaded each page as pictures in the folder named pages.Β 

Β 

for 🫢✨legal reasons✨🫢 this is just lana’s lyrics and pictures i liked and want to share for educational reasons with the fan community and all credit goes to lana del rey and anyone associated and i’m not making any profits.Β so lana’s team don’t come for me pls. i fixed some mistakes but there could be some more. itsΒ all her albums + songs like is this happiness and flipside from UV and iΒ put her singles say yes to heaven and young and beautiful but not her other random collabs/singles.Β also the pictures are not all accurate to each songs music video but some i chose just bc it reminded me of certain songs so don’t come for me thx enjoy<3:hoe:

18 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

sooooo when are you gonna start selling the songbookΒ :hooker:

for legal reasons i can’t and don’t wanna risk getting in trouble w lana’s team LOL but i made a dropbox of the files/images❀️

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

8 hours ago, MadCallEgg said:

awesome book, wish i had to hold and show

i made aΒ dropboxΒ of all the pages if you would like to see/save!