Embach

Unpopular Movie/TV Show Opinions

Share your unpopular opinions about movies, TV shows/series, musicals, actors, directors, producers, visuals, soundtracks and cinema in general!

:diva:

url%5D

Cats musical is too overhated, like it's not brilliant or phenomenal but it's quirky in its own way, idk why people hate it so much

url%5D

I don't think Timothee Chalamet is attractive. He reminds me of the puppet from Jimmy Fallon istg.

Herschell Gordon Lewis and Jean Rollin are criminally underrated. I think Nikolaidis is too, but I'm not Greek so I wouldn't really know (I know he's very well known in Greece).

ALSO, Reba McEntire has a very ugly smile and I bet she's someone sleep paralysis demon (I'm only mentioning her cause she had her own goddamn show and the theme song is stuck in my head fml).

1 hour ago, delialovesdeathsometimes said:

I don't think Timothee Chalamet is attractive. He reminds me of the puppet from Jimmy Fallon istg.

Herschell Gordon Lewis and Jean Rollin are criminally underrated. I think Nikolaidis is too, but I'm not Greek so I wouldn't really know (I know he's very well known in Greece).

ALSO, Reba McEntire has a very ugly smile and I bet she's someone sleep paralysis demon (I'm only mentioning her cause she had her own goddamn show and the theme song is stuck in my head fml).

HELP I SCREAMED :eartha:

url%5D

Talk shows have become only cringier and cringier with years. And more boring. I still enjoy some of the shows sometimes...

url%5D

I love watching series more than movies. I mean the movie ends like in ~2 hours, but if you have a good series with good seasons then it's a gift that keeps on giving :creepna3:

url%5D

Most of today's horror movies are more funny than scary.

Also most today's thriller movies are literally like children movies, they're so predictable :stareney2:

url%5D

On 9/7/2023 at 7:53 AM, Embach said:

Talk shows have become only cringier and cringier with years. And more boring. I still enjoy some of the shows sometimes...

Drew Barrymore show looks like the corniest thing on the planet 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Sinister are boring as hell, sorry. . I gave it a second chance even but nope. It still sucks. :crossed: Not scary at all.
I REALLY  don't get why Get Out is seen like a masterpiece of a movie... like... no.

While LOVE the first The Conjuring, the second movie is quite fine too, except the horrid CGI that ruins so much for me, ug, I hated the third movie...:ohno::(

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Streaming services have ruined cinema honestly. While I agree that it can be like really comfortable watching movies or series from your laptop or phone but I kind of hate the exclusiveness that revolves around Netflix (or HBO or Hulu) movies and shows. 

I'm kind of one of those boring people who watch movies and series from TV...:oopna2:

url%5D

CGI can be cool in sci-fi or fantasy movies but it can make a movie (in other genres) too 'computery' or like not natural...

url%5D

There is an overabundance of movies and television these days. When I was growing up, there was a maximum of six TV channels and that was enough. Channels were not divided into special interests and you could watch something interesting at any time of the day, now there are almost only boring talk shows and repetitions.