Malibu princess

Why does lana always have 2 cellphones?

21 minutes ago, Malibu princess said:

Whats w all the bitching. Half the threads on here are just ppl complaining about things lana hasn’t released. 

Whats w ur low quality posts resulting in 10 rep points over 35 posts 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

20 minutes ago, taco truck said:

this is not the serve you think it is

tumblr_n50bp7tBSk1qg8dzlo7_r1_250.gif

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

not really because no one is "complaining about things she hasn't released" everyone is just discussing rumored future releases lmao (ldr 10, unreleased album, collabs etc.) this thread is kind of funny sure, but i feel like it's annoying to make tons of threads like these (and i think this happens because people want to make sure their post/question gets attention) that only end up getting like 25 replies at most and are very specific, which clogs the threads and then it's harder to find stuff. it's not a huge deal but there are threads like the minor general questions that don't deserve their own thread for a reason:um2:

What’s interesting about repeating how upsetting it that she promised to release things she hasn’t? Literally zero point in discussing.

4 minutes ago, Malibu princess said:

tumblr_n50bp7tBSk1qg8dzlo7_r1_250.gif

What’s interesting about repeating how upsetting it that she promised to release things she hasn’t? Literally zero point in discussing.

What are you even talking about :bebe:We shouldn't discuss rumored releases anymore? But we need its own thread to discuss why Lana has two phones? 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

how about we shift our complaining to the album process discussion threads when we already have one single thread for talking about that, a songs we don’t have thread, a songs we don’t have thread DUPE, an unreleased songs thread… :oic3:

Just now, Rust Dress said:

how about we shift our complaining to the album process discussion threads when we already have one single thread for talking about that, a songs we don’t have thread, a songs we don’t have thread DUPE, an unreleased songs thread… :oic3:

Oh I agree we don’t need all those threads either lmao

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・