Embach

Unpopular Video Games Opinions

video games/phone app games can't do good trailer/ad videos anymore. especially phone app games, they create the stupidest ads ever for baits. so like, there aren't any games that would interest me anymore.

most games on phone are also so ad based, like you lose a one game or go to the next level you're already getting two stupid ads. or some stupid shit like to get more points or coins you need to watch 5 ads or pay like 100 dollars 💀 but I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. 

url%5D

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

wash your mouth

It did say unpopular opinions :et: but I've got nothing against the people who play it honestly

url%5D

Honestly while the 2020s Minecraft updates have made the game more innovative, I still miss the nostalgic element what the 2010s Minecraft had. Like for me diamond sword still is the real shit not whatever the netherite sword mess is :horror2:

url%5D

ooo this is a great thread !! here's mine:

• i agree that Kingdom Hearts 3 is messy as fuck but GOD i cant help but love it. the story is a mess sure, the narrative pacing is awful, it's too easy and honestly every time i think of the Frozen world i physically cringe a little, BUTTTTTT i still love the game!!
  • speaking of Kingdom Hearts, i didn't enjoy playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and in fact i didn't even finish it :creep: but i should probs revisit it sometime and see if i change my mind
  • i hate the way Lara Croft looks in the new Call of Duty stuff - it looks nothing like her!! her iconic appearance is totally gone. but this game isn't the first offender; i feel like ever since the 2013 reboot they totally changed her appearance and got rid of her most distinctive features. (and no i'm not talking about her boobs!! lol)
  • im not sure if this is exactly an unpopular opinion, but Alice: Madness Returns is one of my fave video games. it's SOOOOO underrated and i never see anybody talking about it! nor have i ever met anyone else who has played it! it's such a twisted, captivating game with such a dope aesthetic, i really wish more people had played it!
  • i don't believe for a second that it's a bad game and i'm sure when i eventually go back to it i'll love it, but i struggled to get into The Witcher 3 and ultimately abandoned it
  • Sleeping Dogs is really underrated and the soundtrack goes harder than any GTA game
  • people talk about Telltale games (like Telltale's The Walking Dead, Telltale's Batman, etc) being bad bc they only give you the *illusion* of choice because everything ultimately ends the same way, but like.... i don't care? i'm there for the story! i know my choices don't REALLY matter, but even though they don't affect the plot they DO affect the narrative which is good enough for me bc the writing of those games is soooo excellent that i became really invested in those characters and really did care how their story played out!
  • Arkham City is an excellent game, but it's actually my least fave of the Arkham games for some reason that i can't quite put my finger on. Arkham Asylum is my fave, followed by Arkham Knight and then Arkham City. (never played Origins!)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

@daphnedinkley oh you gotta play Origins, I love asylum but it definitely feels the most dated/does not hold up against the rest of the series 

i think my nephew has a copy so im gonna check it out as soon as i can! especially bc i find deathstroke kinda.... :cumming:

Wq9zHLl.jpg