Elle

Lana, Chuck, and Jobie shopping at Pampa in Los Angeles, CA - September 9th, 2023

12 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

which vape is that? i don't recognise it, even as a certified professional high levelΒ vape master most respected in my fieldΒ :um2:

it looks like a flum but i could be wrongΒ 

flum-gio-disposable-vape-berry-fusion.jp

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

She is going back to UV / Honeymoon street glam sooo hard for this era and i am here for itΒ :krylie:Β my 14Β year-old self is gagged

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

32 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

wow look at that weird lil guy!! i've never seen one of those before:thumb2:Β thanks honey!

Don’t think they sell them in my country, she’s always got them and I’m always so curious what they’re like lol

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

wow look at that weird lil guy!! i've never seen one of those before:thumb2:Β thanks honey!

Β 

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Don’t think they sell them in my country, she’s always got them and I’m always so curious what they’re like lol

it might be a west coast/california thing! they do look funny though lol but they’ve been popular here for at least a couple years now. it’s funny going to different places and seeing people use different ones (i kinda hate that i know this i need to quit:toofunny:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„