Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

11 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

@I Come In Peace I’m sorry but you being a former IDF soldier and coming in here talking about how most of the women and children in Israeli prisons are terrorists is just leaving such a shitty taste in my mouth. Like. Do you not hear yourself? The mental gymnastics are insane. I applaud you for protesting the far right wing sector of your government… but even those on the centrist side have displayed what we all know to be true about israeli nationalism. It’s a virus that has been around for 80 years. From the river to the sea is not about the erasure of Israel. I know it’s hard to find media and books that aren’t state approved in your region, but I implore you to do some more research rather than utilize fear of uncertainty to attempt to destabilize support for Palestine. Of course you think that’s what the saying means though, that’s what you were raised to anyways.

they are actively arming settlers as we speak !

Do you understand that the people that Israel got in prison are criminals who attempted to murder civilians? 

10 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

@I Come In Peace sorry to bother you again, but maybe I can get your perspective on what's happening in the West Bank? How is Israel justifying that when Hamas doesn't control there?

HamasISIS is not the only enemy of Israel. Israel deals with individual terrorists in the West Bank that identify with the idea of HamasISIS. 

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Ummmmm. Israel alloweed Hamas to do what they did on 7th Oct. Just think - all those Israeli armies there (the richest army in the world, by all accounts, that also possesses nuclear weapons, apparently) - and they're nowhere in sight on that day? Where were they? Taking a little break?

Israel wanted this to happen, the concert-goers were like lamb to the slaughter. And why? So they could keep doing what they're doing right now under the pretense of "hunting for Hamas".

But like Elon Musk said, what they didn't realize is that after all this the whole world would be against-Israel and the Muslim community would rally the world over. That's exactly what happened.

Israel might have won the Palestinian territory, which they so desperately covet. But they've lost decades of tourism, for a start. Basically, 2023 was the year that Israel was fully exposed as a terrorist country.

Israel didn’t allow this to happen. HamasISIS chose Oct. 7 because it was a Saturday, which is the holy day in Israel and considered a day off, and not only that, it was a literal holiday of Simchat Torah. So they knew Israel would be vulnerable on that day. What nuclear weapons and money got to do with the surprise attack? 

Israel didn’t want this to happen, if they did they wouldn’t build a fence that its purpose was to stop invasions and they wouldn’t have soldiers guarding the border. So no, they only ones wanted this to happen were the leaders of HamasISIS. 

Israel is smart enough to know that every time HamasISIS attacks and they respond, the world goes mad and blame them. They didn’t have any intention to engage in a war with HamasISIS in the near future. There was a cease fire, that HamasISIS broke. again. The whole world isn’t against Israel. Many world leaders and communities understand the important fight against terror and the need for the elimination of HamasISIS. 

Israel doesn’t want to rule the Palestinian territory, especially not Gaza. They don’t plan to do so after the war is over. The only plan is to keep the area HamasISIS-free until a reliable government would step in. Israel isn’t a terrorist country. When there’s a war, there are casualties on both sides and that’s sad. It really is. But Israel chose to invest money building defense systems to prevent civilian casualties on their side while HamasISIS chose to use civilians as shields.

I really wish the state of the Gazans was better, and it can be better. But HamasISIS has to be dismantled first. 

21 minutes ago, Noam said:

HamasISIS is not the only enemy of Israel. Israel deals with individual terrorists in the West Bank that identify with the idea of HamasISIS. 

That must be why they’ve been poisoning the water too…. And blowing up reporters…. And nurses…. And doctors….. and schools…… and ambulances…… and convoys of literal refugees…… and children….. and mosques……. And churches……… and bakeries…. Neighbourhoods………… you name it! It’s all terrorists 😍😍😍 makes so much sense!!

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

That must be why they’ve been poisoning the water too…. And blowing up reporters…. And nurses…. And doctors….. and schools…… and ambulances…… and convoys of literal refugees…… and

What are you talking about? 
haven’t heard of any of these happening in the West Bank. 

Just now, Noam said:

What are you talking about? 
haven’t heard of any of these happening in the West Bank. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/world/al-jazeera-broadcaster-killed-in-west-bank-was-shot-from-israeli-military-positions-u-s-officials-say

https://cpj.org/2023/11/journalist-casualties-in-the-israel-gaza-conflict/amp/

here you go dumpy. Here’s your spoonfed other point of view. Since you can’t use your brain and open your eyes maybe a big long list will help you in this case. 

33 minutes ago, Noam said:

Do you understand that the people that Israel got in prison are criminals who attempted to murder civilians? 

That’s funny you should say this because all of the prisoners being exchanged for hostages are women and MINORS. CHILDREN. How many child terrorists have you heard of? A lot? I’m sure you have :cuteface: do me a favour and log out and never come back. It would be highly appreciated 

12 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Right…. I think I will trust the definition of someone from the region, over a German one but thank you!

The problem is not the original definition, but the context in which it was (mis)used (Calls for the destruction of Israel). Just as the swastika was originally a religious symbol, but in most cases it is no longer understood in this way.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Fucking idiot. Can someone ban? For being an ignoramus of course.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/world/al-jazeera-broadcaster-killed-in-west-bank-was-shot-from-israeli-military-positions-u-s-officials-say

https://cpj.org/2023/11/journalist-casualties-in-the-israel-gaza-conflict/amp/

here you go dumpy. Here’s your spoonfed other point of view. Since you can’t use your brain and open your eyes maybe a big long list will help you in this case. 

That’s funny you should say this because all of the prisoners being exchanged for hostages are women and MINORS. CHILDREN. How many child terrorists have you heard of? A lot? I’m sure you have :cuteface: do me a favour and log out and never come back. It would be highly appreciated 

24 minutes ago, barttttender said:

thank you. Not even going to respond to the genocide-supporting braindead fuckface. So thanks for responding. 

If you’re gonna keep talking like that I’m not gonna respond, and you are the one who will be banned for language, not me. So please grow up and let’s speak about the matter maturely. 

These are women and minors (14 and up, teenagers) that engaged in terrorist actions such as stabbing, throwing stones and Molotov cocktails towards innocent civilians and soldiers. They are not innocent. The women and children (babies, 10 months and up) that Israel wants to bring back home are innocent people that were taken from their beds on Oct. 7. So there’s not really an equivalence here, especially with the numbers - every single hostage will get HamasISIS the release of 3 criminals. 1:3. 

You listed a lot of things but provided link to only 1 incident, that wasn’t done purposefully. Don’t just throw words into the air. 

and for the guy/girl that joined to call me “*uckface”, where did you see me supporting genocide? Quote please, because I obviously don’t. 

17 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

Although Hamas’s actions can be justified in the name of retaliation to the occupation, it isn’t helping the Palestinian cause

Hamas's actions on October 7th cannot be justified in the name of retaliation

It's not like Hamas orchestrated a tactical attack on Israeli military targets. They orchestrated a massive and brutal assault on innocent civilians (both Jewish and Muslim; contrary to popular belief, Israel is not some white Jewish monolithic state) and took hundreds of hostages in the process

1 hour ago, Noam said:

So that old man who got murdered by an Israeli soldier while minding his own business harvesting olives must have identified with the idea of Hamas? Israel is never asked to prove any of this btw. They "just know".

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

It's not like Hamas orchestrated a tactical attack on Israeli military targets. They orchestrated a massive and brutal assault on innocent civilians (both Jewish and Muslim; contrary to popular belief, Israel is not some white monolithic state) and took hundreds of hostages in the process

Mind you Israel takes hostages every day and holds people for years in prison without trial

1 minute ago, Noam said:

These are women and minors (14 and up, teenagers) that engaged in terrorist actions such as stabbing, throwing stones and Molotov cocktails towards innocent civilians and soldiers.

Like, are you serious? Or just stupid? 

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

It's not like Hamas orchestrated a tactical attack on Israeli military targets. They orchestrated a massive and brutal assault on innocent civilians (both Jewish and Muslim; contrary to popular belief, Israel is not some white Jewish monolithic state) and took hundreds of hostages in the process

I was stating the popular sentiment towards what Hamas has done in context of the other middle eastern terrorist organizations that are supported by Iran, because that’s how Hamas is justified not that they should be.

Demographics aside, how can you blame children for having prejudice when most of them have probably lost family due to Israeli occupation in some way or another in their lifetime?? Oppression is all they’ve ever known- so of course they have a bigger opposition to their OPPRESSOR. I think a lot of these pro Israel people coming in here trying to delegitimize the suffering of the Palestinian state choose to ignore the very obvious fact of Apartheid. Which can be applied to almost every aspect of the “violence and extremism” as a determining factor. All this and the Israeli government still thinks Arabs should be THANKFUL for their actions? I would choose extremism too if that were my life, if wanting sovereignty and equal rights is radical.

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Mind you Israel takes hostages every day and holds people for years in prison without trial

There are unfortunately many (1000+) cases of illegitimate imprisonment in Israel and I agree that they need to stop ASAP. Administrative detention should be reserved for rare and real security threats and the way Israel uses it for mere speech that they deem inciteful and the like is incomprehensible. It's also unfair that Israelis get sent to civil court and Palestinians get sent to military court (much higher conviction % and little leniency) for the same crimes

That being said, it doesn't excuse Hamas taking innocent Israeli hostages on October 7th

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

There are unfortunately many (1000+) cases of illegitimate imprisonment in Israel and I agree that they need to stop ASAP. Administrative detention should be reserved for rare and real security threats and the way Israel uses it for mere speech that they deem inciteful is incomprehensible. It's also unfair that Israelis get sent to civil court and Palestinians get sent to military court (much higher conviction % and little leniency) for the same crimes

That being said, it doesn't excuse Hamas taking innocent Israeli hostages on October 7th

No one is excusing Hamas actions . Maybe you haven’t read the thread- but you’ll not find a single Hamas supporter here :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

No one is excusing Hamas actions . Maybe you haven’t read the thread- but you’ll not find a single Hamas supporter here :biblio:

I interpreted you quoting my post about Hamas taking hostages with the fact that Israel has false prisoners as justification for Hamas taking the hostages - mb if that wasn't the intention  :biblio: