Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

how you gonna use a slur against the entirety of the lgbtqia+ like “alphabet mafia” on a forum that is majority populated by gays? Girl, delete that shit you big ugly homophobe

ru stupid? fill in the blanks for me… 

Spoiler

I’m not straight :shake:

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

And?? Does that mean you can’t be homophobic?? :eyes: get a grip girl you sound like a MAGA supporter calling your own community the alphabet mafia

well if the majority of my community, the alphabet mafia, got their savior complex hats on and is thinking their saving an entire nation by spamming ppls comments and pressuring them into saying something they don’t need to then I get to say what I want! :byeh8rs2:  

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

utterly delusional :eyes:

when liberals use the phrase “blue haired liberals” do u automatically think that their anti-liberalism even if their liberals themselves? or do u think that their painting a specific character type… utterly delusional! 

and if your gonna call me anything make sure you @ me next time! x

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/23/middleeast/gaza-israeli-soldiers-deaths-intl-hnk/index.html

Twenty-one soldiers were killed in one incident, “removing structures and terrorist infrastructure,” the IDF said in a statement, when a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) was fired towards a tank protecting the unit. Two two-story buildings then collapsed following an explosion, which likely was caused by explosives that had been laid by the Israeli troops, the IDF said.

:byeh8rs2:

I'll say what everyone already knows, we are on the cusp of a new war, and it....L.D.R. said as much when she was interviewed by the British Broadcasting Corporation, and she pondered whether the US had entered a new era of revolution. I've said enough. Nuff Said.

Keep it cute ladies. It’s ugly for both sides, but this should be a place where we can share perspective from all ends of the spectrum. As this war reaches an ugly new precipice, people’s true colours will be revealed with time. I mean, let these events speak for themselves atp… there’s not many other unrelated attacks on other fronts that can be attributed back to HAM*S lmao 

On 1/22/2024 at 12:44 AM, bluechemtrails said:

it's debatable, but the line is very thin...

It isn't debatable. Anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism.

And the Jewish people are NOT indigenous to Palestine. The Bible itself demonstrates that the Kingdoms of Israel were created after the genocide of the original inhabitants under the orders of their "God".

giphy.gif

On 1/22/2024 at 12:29 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

And?? Does that mean you can’t be homophobic?? :eyes: get a grip girl you sound like a MAGA supporter calling your own community the alphabet mafia

:flop:

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

21 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

:aubrey: just say you support mass murdering Palestinians and go…

for backing someone up on the fact that "alphabet mafia" isnt an offensive term?? girl check urself out..

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

I saw a video of Genocide Joe supporters chanting "Four more years" in response to a protestor who wants peace in Gaza. Fuck Democrats fr.

giphy.gif

Sorry for rambling but here I go...

I have a friend here in Argentina who went to Israel to participate in the military training that gives you around 6k of euros every month - and that was the sole reason she went there. 

I tried to explain to her why she shouldn't do it. Personally, my great grandparents were from Syria and they ran away to Argentina to survive. Syria also knows no peace - they were bombed as recently as October of 2023. So I feel the Palestine people deep in my heart. 

My friend went to Israel anyways (which it's OK) and was one of the best shooters of her squad. Then October happened and she shared a story on her Instagram saying "Israelis are different to Muslims as they don't teach hate at a young age as Palestinians do" and we had a huge argument about it. I told her that's not her war nor her problem. And that she shouldn't be siding because she's quite ignorant about it, because she wasn't raised Jewish, and didn't know anything about the conflict. I do, because I like reading, put attention to school and, as I said, I feel quite connected to Palestinians as Damascus (where my great grandparents were from)  it's quite close it.

I kind of feel sad because I feel I lost her. She said I made her uncomfortable and I told her she also made ME uncomfortable, shooting shit and participating in a genocide for 6K of euros a month. Is that the cost of your dignity? 

Maybe I shouldn't have done it... Maybe I went too far? I feel super sad about it. But I also felt like I couldn't help it. I was fuming! 

She asked to be released from the IDF nevertheless,and they granted that. I'm just hoping we can reconnect :/ 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

8 hours ago, niandra lades said:

Is that the cost of your dignity? 

Maybe I shouldn't have done it... Maybe I went too far? I feel super sad about it. But I also felt like I couldn't help it. I was fuming! 

She asked to be released from the IDF nevertheless,and they granted that. I'm just hoping we can reconnect :/ 

i don’t think you should feel bad about sharing your concern and sadness with a friends actions, you have been very compassionate about it! i think you were brave <3

said friend definitely has some guilt if they have relieved themselves from the IDF and it might have been a traumatic time for them too, and i think everything you’ve said is enough. i think they will get around to it with time, and less propaganda in their home country, and if not, you tried. 

im sorry you’re feeling sad about it that’s really rough <3

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, baddisease said:

I saw a video of Genocide Joe supporters chanting "Four more years" in response to a protestor who wants peace in Gaza. Fuck Democrats fr.

This makes me wanna never vote for a Democrat again (as if I ever did...)

(1) ☀️👀 on X: "protesters: "Genocide Joe, how many kids in Gaza have to be killed?!" Democrats in the background: "FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!" these deranged cultist scum are depraved and deserve the worst https://t.co/AWmMFdpaf7" / X (twitter.com)

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, niandra lades said:

Sorry for rambling but here I go...

I have a friend here in Argentina who went to Israel to participate in the military training that gives you around 6k of euros every month - and that was the sole reason she went there. 

I tried to explain to her why she shouldn't do it. Personally, my great grandparents were from Syria and they ran away to Argentina to survive. Syria also knows no peace - they were bombed as recently as October of 2023. So I feel the Palestine people deep in my heart. 

My friend went to Israel anyways (which it's OK) and was one of the best shooters of her squad. Then October happened and she shared a story on her Instagram saying "Israelis are different to Muslims as they don't teach hate at a young age as Palestinians do" and we had a huge argument about it. I told her that's not her war nor her problem. And that she shouldn't be siding because she's quite ignorant about it, because she wasn't raised Jewish, and didn't know anything about the conflict. I do, because I like reading, put attention to school and, as I said, I feel quite connected to Palestinians as Damascus (where my great grandparents were from)  it's quite close it.

I kind of feel sad because I feel I lost her. She said I made her uncomfortable and I told her she also made ME uncomfortable, shooting shit and participating in a genocide for 6K of euros a month. Is that the cost of your dignity? 

No, you gave her a mirror, its her job to decide if she likes what she sees.

I'm hoping the best for your friendship, it seems like she truly does not agree with what is happening, and we all know the passion people feel for their fight in these times.