Ultra Violet

Israel's genocide of Palestinians and war on the Middle East

Just now, cherrytropico said:

i genuinely cannot believe people think this all started in 2023…like what? where have y’all been? 

ignorance is bliss i guess

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

i genuinely cannot believe people think this all started in 2023…like what? where have y’all been? 

i never said that this conflict started in 2023. i understand there's a long history of this.

this escalated version of this conflict did start on oct 7 though.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

then we should be mad at the ICC, UN, and NATO for not holding israel accountable if thats what they're doing. i wouldn't blame jewish people or the civilians of israel for what their government does (the same way we can't really blame american civilians for the laundry list of bad shit america's government has done. it should be held accountable too, but that's neither here nor there)

but we also know UN and NATO don't give a fuck about innocent people. if they did, they'd do something about the islamic detainment camps in china, but nobody does anything. there's multiple people to be angry at, specifically the ones that aren't being held accountable by the people who are supposed to hold people accountable for their bad shit.

are we going to ignore the fact that if they didn't kidnap 252 people, this wouldn't have escalated to the extent that it has? let's be real, now. those 36k people (i haven't looked up this number, personally, so go off being more educated than me tbh) shouldn't have been killed, but it's literally a fuck around and find out situation. they kidnapped and israel responded. it didn't have to happen the way that it did if they would've given back the hostages or not taken hostages to begin with but hmm maybe that sounds too logical, guess we're not using that today.

Israel literally declined every hostage deal that was presented to them and have basically said "fuck the hostages i'm going to keep bombing the shit out of gaza" not to mention they LITERALLY killed the hostages themselves either by bombing them to death or the IOF directly shooting some of them.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67738111
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-02-09/ty-article/.premium/idf-investigation-reveals-high-probability-that-hostage-killed-during-air-force-bombing/0000018d-8e4d-d9cc-a5cd-ffffe7840000
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-armed-wing-says-israeli-strikes-gaza-have-killed-two-israeli-hostages-2024-02-11/

But since we're on the topic of hostages, what about the 1000s of palestiniens that have been illegally arrested by the IOF with no charges throughout the years? what about those hostages?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/29/jailed-without-charge-how-israel-holds-thousands-of-palestinian-prisoners
https://www.npr.org/2023/12/01/1216643555/thousands-of-palestinians-are-held-without-charge-under-israeli-detention-policy

What about the palestinian children arrested INDEFINITELY and held with no charge and no evidence? 
https://www.dci-palestine.org/israeli_forces_detain_record_number_of_palestinian_children_without_charge#:~:text=Palestinian children held under administrative,alleged basis%2C according to documentation

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

let's be real, now. those 36k people (i haven't looked up this number, personally, so go off being more educated than me tbh) shouldn't have been killed, but it's literally a fuck around and find out situation.

Idk how you type this out and still think you're in the right. Genuinely a rotted individual. That's all I can really say about this cause arguing with someone who does not know what they're talking about and has no interest in looking up the history yet still wants to blabber on and make deranged statements really has no point.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

12 minutes ago, American Whore said:

are we going to ignore the fact that if they didn't kidnap 252 people, this wouldn't have escalated to the extent that it has? let's be real, now. those 36k people (i haven't looked up this number, personally, so go off being more educated than me tbh) shouldn't have been killed, but it's literally a fuck around and find out situation. they kidnapped and israel responded. it didn't have to happen the way that it did if they would've given back the hostages or not taken hostages to begin with but hmm maybe that sounds too logical, guess we're not using that today.

Also, i find it kinda funny how much you have to say and how ready you are to give it your all and defend Israel when you don't even know how many people they murdered these past months lmao.

Now for everyone else in here who has more than 2 functioning braincells, it's important to note that the 36k death toll number is extremely inaccurate and hasn't been updated in months due to the destruction of the health sector and hospitals in gaza as well as the murder of the journalists who were reporting on it and the fact that several parts have become virtually inaccessible (eg; north gaza) due to the heavy bombardment.
The real numbers are probably much, much, MUCH worse.

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Idk how you type this out and still think you're in the right. Genuinely a rotted individual. That's all I can really say about this cause arguing with someone who does not know what they're talking about and has no interest in looking up the history yet still wants to blabber on and make deranged statements really has no point.

continue being evil by dickriding a country that hates and displays violence towards gays 

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Yeah those 14,000 dead kids must have really fucked around to find out huh

can you read?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Disney Slut said:

Also, i find it kinda funny how much you have to say and how ready you are to give it your all and defend Israel when you don't even know how many people they murdered these past months lmao.

Now for everyone else in here who has more than 2 functioning braincells, it's important to note that the 36k death toll number is extremely inaccurate and hasn't been updated in months due to the destruction of the health sector and hospitals in gaza as well as the murder of the journalists who were reporting on it and the fact that several parts have become virtually inaccessible (eg; north gaza) due to the heavy bombardment.
The real numbers are probably much, much, MUCH worse.

holy shit how many times do i need to say

THEY ARE BOTH WRONG

before you guys read what i'm saying? holy fucking shit. i've said it over and over and over and over again. i don't agree with either side. i said israel responded to hamas KIDNAPPING INNOCENT PEOPLE by MURDERING OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE. that's how war works.

i'm not defending israel - i'm adding questions to the entire thing. where do the jewish people go, since the palestinians more than likely won't let them stay if its all given back to palestine?

again - if israel has been doing this shit like what everyone is linking to (which, btw i'm going to read those articles and links - i don't have time right this second to read every article though) then why aren't we angry at the UN, ICC, and NATO?

why aren't we angry at the people screaming gas the jews or wanting to attack jewish people?

why aren't we angry that palestine has a history of violence, discrimination, and murder of LGBTQ+ people?

but i'm soOoOo evil for questioning the support of palestine lol i'd question the support of israel too, if more of you supported israel. but most of you don't (hivemind situation tbf)

giphy.gif

the worst type of people are the ones that justify the deaths of nearly 40,000 people and 15,000 CHILDREN, because a country "displays violence towards gays"

how did the children "fuck around and find out"? half of them cant even talk...

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

the worst type of people are the ones that justify the deaths of 40,000 people and 15,000 CHILDREN, because a country "displays violence towards gays"

hmm where did I justify that? quote me next time :true: i never defended the deaths of 40k+ people or said they deserved it

in fact, since you lack reading comprehension skills (which makes a lot of sense actually)

28 minutes ago, American Whore said:

those 36k people (i haven't looked up this number, personally, so go off being more educated than me tbh) shouldn't have been killed

found it for you!

giphy.gif

(Maybe this thread can be hot for better reasons)

I just donated to the Palestine Children's Relief Fund!

Here are some other reputable donation links and resources:

Palestine Red Crescent Society

Women's Peace and Humanitarian Fund

Women for Women International

Medical Aid for Palestinians

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

@American Whore This is not a “hive mind” or “group think” situation where people are blindly following an opinion that’s popular for the sake of social capital or maintaining a status quo…given the history of the state of Israel and its violent occupation of Gaza, there is a genocide going on and people are naturally going to be outspoken against that. It’s not uncritical to be critical of Israel, in fact, we’ve seen that the “hive mind” or “safer” stance in terms of maintaining the status quo is to support the oppressor - case in point, look at how many people have lost their careers simply for refusing to support a genocide. Normal people, at that. And nobody is endorsing anti-Semitism by supporting Palestine, the two are not mutually exclusive at all. To play contrarian in the face of people’s and children’s lives lost is beyond reductive, and these innocent civilians do not represent whatever “anti-LGBTQ” sentiments you’re talking about. People are not their governments - you could say the exact same thing about the US.

There’s no point in anyone even engaging with some of the points you’ve made if your mind is made up but I hope people’s responses to you make you think twice about doubling down. 

29 minutes ago, American Whore said:

you did something! lol you got me :gclap: but re-writing my post doesn't change what i said. be mad at the UK about israel stealing land / existing. btw isn't that what the crusades were about? religious wars between islam and christianity for lands in the middle east? which is why the jews were pushed into europe to begin with and then gathered and slaughtered along the number of millions. where should they go, now that we're several generations later? if palestine got the entire area back, what happens to the jews who live there?

by your statements, since israel has been doing shit before october 7, why hasn't the UN or any other international entities stopped it? stepped in? does no one care, until it becomes a "war"? where has your support for palestine been for the last 10+ years? only now you're supporting them... why exactly? personally, i don't have a leg in the argument because i've never cared about the middle east and don't think about it very often, can't lie. it's not like it's the safest place in the world to visit and i don't plan to go there anytime soon (or in my lifetime ever, honestly)

for a pro-LGBTQ+ website, you'd think you'd all see how evil they both are (israel and hamas/palestine). i am not going to stand up for a country that hates me and people like me. do i feel bad for those innocent lives being lost in palestine? yes. do i feel bad for their government, who doesn't give a fuck about their own people which is clear by their own statements that it's not the responsibility of Hamas to protect civilians, but the responsibility of the UN. i don't give a single fuck about their government and i hope something happens to change it there. gay people shouldn't be killed for being gay. but yassss homophobia ftw! :true:

i also am not about to stand with groups of people who are pretending to be leftists but also posting signs saying "gas the jews"  in gatherings to protest the israel/hamas conflict. those who do that shit are fucking nazis and should be imprisoned. the last thing we need in this world are fucking nazis. (since this point is debatable, idk what they're saying, i heard in the video "gas the jews" but I can also hear "where's the jews". if it's gas the jews or where's the jews, i mean.... aren't both sus?)

i agree with most of you that it should end, they've made their point, but i also think they're both in the wrong and a lot of you are influenced by the internet to think one is better over the other or thinking that celebrities have a responsibility to say something (they don't, there's no point. you think lana saying something is gonna stop it? get a fucking grip, be for fucking real.) thinking western media has much to do with anything in the middle east is embarrassingly immature. if all of this is about innocent civilians being killed, where is your voice for those who were kidnapped and held as hostages? 252 people kidnapped. (btw I love how you marked that out of my post, as if you're ignoring what hamas did to spark this into a bigger conflict than it needed to be.)

I didn't just start supporting Palestine. The Pro-Palestine crowd has been well aware of what Israel does for a long time. The characterization that all these protestors just woke up one day and started being pro-Palestine because it was trendy is nothing more than demeaning propaganda. You could've asked me ten years ago and I would've told you how revolting Israels treatment of Palestinians was and the insane blind eye the world gives to their illegal settlements. The vast majority of people supporting Palestinians have been aware of what's going on for a long time. My cousins are half-Armenian and their family was from Jerusalem. They were living there in 1948 when Israel was created. They, like hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, lost their homes when the land was ethnically cleansed to create the Jewish state. Because they refused to have Israeli citizenship forced on them. Do you think when the British "gave away" Palestine that the land was empty?

I'm also gay and I am so sick and tired of the pro-Israel crowd manipulating and weaponizing LGBT rights in their effort to guilt people into siding with Israel. It's revolting and offensive. Is that seriously how you justify all this? Your soul is rotten through and through

I literally do not care that Israel is a better to society to live in for gay people. I do not care if the vast majority of Muslim countries are not very tolerant of gay people. That will NEVER justify what Israel does to Palestinians at large. That will never justify taking people's homes and bulldozing them, that will never justify forcing people to go through all sorts of checkpoints, that will never justify jailing children for throwing rocks. That will never justify the killing of thousands of Palestinians over the years. There are literally streets in the West Bank that Palestinians aren't even allowed to walk on. It's an apartheid state. The language used by the average Israeli to talk about Palestinians is absolutely sickening.

The fact that you think Israel being more tolerant of gay people compared to a Palestinian state somehow justifies all this is absolutely deplorable and twisted. I'm sure all the gay Palestinians are just sitting around thinking, well it's too bad my grandmother's house was stolen and torn down to make room for more Israeli houses, and my little sister is in jail, and my father was shot and killed by the IDF on his way to work five years ago because he was mistaken as someone else, and all my cousins in Gaza have had their houses blown to smithereens and half of them are dead... but hey!!! Israel is LGBT friendly!! Go Israel!!

just weighing in on what i've read here so far... of course, 252 should not be kidnapped and taken as hostages, that is awful and terrible, but that does NOT mean that 36,000 people, especially when majority of them are innocent CHILDREN, SHOULD NOT be collateral damage for that, there's no way around that, you can acknowledge that 252 people taken as hostages is bad while also recognizing that killing thousands and thousands of innocent people, burning down their homes and towns, and destroying their land, their neighborhoods, and their livelihoods is also incredibly, indescribably awful and should never, ever happen

53 minutes ago, American Whore said:

holy shit how many times do i need to say

THEY ARE BOTH WRONG

before you guys read what i'm saying? holy fucking shit. i've said it over and over and over and over again. i don't agree with either side. i said israel responded to hamas KIDNAPPING INNOCENT PEOPLE by MURDERING OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE. that's how war works.

i'm not defending israel - i'm adding questions to the entire thing. where do the jewish people go, since the palestinians more than likely won't let them stay if its all given back to palestine?

again - if israel has been doing this shit like what everyone is linking to (which, btw i'm going to read those articles and links - i don't have time right this second to read every article though) then why aren't we angry at the UN, ICC, and NATO?

why aren't we angry at the people screaming gas the jews or wanting to attack jewish people?

why aren't we angry that palestine has a history of violence, discrimination, and murder of LGBTQ+ people?

but i'm soOoOo evil for questioning the support of palestine lol i'd question the support of israel too, if more of you supported israel. but most of you don't (hivemind situation tbf)

To anwser your questions

1) People are angry at the UN, ICC and NATO, fuck them all, they're all a bunch of spineless puppet figures who only exist to benefit the US and it's allies and if they genuinely were useful this would've been over months ago or maybe even never started in the first place. Idk where anybody said that the NATO or whatever were right or why you assumed that but no, as a matter of fact, if you read more about this you'd learn that people have been calling for the ICC for months to put a stop to this and sanction Israel but basically nothing happened. Not to mention the fact that the US and other NATO countries keep sending billions and billions in arms to Israel to continue its genocide.

2) anti-zionism =/ anti-semitism, anyone who's calling to gas the jews is part of the problem and should be arrested.
But it's also important to note that the majority of pro palestinian protests were organized by jewish people (most notably jewish voice for peace) and a ton of jews participated in them and said that they felt perfectly safe. As a matter of fact, i honestly don't understand why you linked the specific article that you did, when that article itself admits and says that there is no evidence that "gas the jews" was said and that it was probably misheard.
But yeah, from the thousands of protests were there some people who said some anti-semitic things? i mean yes most likely. Does that make it ok or good? Obviously not and they should be prosecuted it for it.
But do you know who also need to be prosecuted? the zionists who keep crashing Pro Palestine protests and encampments calling for the death and rape of Pro Palestine protestors and beating the shit out of them, the zionists who SHOT palestinian students in the US for wearing a keffiyeh, the zionist who STABBED AND KILLED a 6 year old in chicago
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/27/three-palestinian-students-aged-20-shot-injured-in-vermont-what-to-know
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/202404https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/1/ucla-clashes-pro-palestinian-protesters-attacked-by-israel-supporters29-pro-israel-protestor-wishes-pro-palestine-student-is-rped/
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/16/us/chicago-muslim-boy-stabbing-investigation/index.html

And I'm not even talking about Israelis, because the shit those people are saying/doing about Palastinians is so disgusting this is nothing compared to it.

3) I thought we moved on from the pink washing since November but oh well. You should probably read this as it has good information:
https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/resource/pinkwashing/#:~:text=“Pinkwashing refers to when a,— Decolonizing Palestine%2C Pinkwashing
But to briefly give my opinion, no matter how awful individuals of a society are to the LGBTQ+ community or any other minority, that doesn't justify commiting a genocide against them, that doesn't justify bombing them and that sure as hell doesn't justify them "finding out" ESPECIALLY when 47% are literal CHILDREN, not to mention:

A) Commiting a genocide won't suddenly make that society more LGBT friendly lol, quite the opposite actually, because now, as opposed of the lgbt community focusing on making their voices heard, they have to focus on staying alive, after all bombs surely don't descriminate, and as far as i know, they haven't made bombs that specifically kill straight people yet.
A society can only progress and assure the rights of it's minorites if everybody else has basic rights and aren't fighting for their lives in the first place.

B) Israel isn't this "safe haven" for queer people in the first place, and especially not palestinian queers. Do you think no gay person was killed in Israel by an israeli for being gay?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36081114
Not to mention threatning palestinian queers if they don't spy for them as well as harassing and brutalising them
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/8/9/against-the-pinkwashing-of-israel
https://www.thenation.com/article/world/gaza-queering-the-map/#:~:text=In fact%2C Israeli security forces,of transphobic and homophobic scapegoating.

"By painting Palestine and Palestinians as intrinsically homophobic, Palestinian resistance is framed as antithetical to queer liberation, while Israeli occupation is a form of queer salvation. In fact, Israeli security forces have admitted to deliberately threatening and outing queer Palestinians as a tactic to intimidate them into working as informants."

C) Homophobia doesn't just exist in Palestine, what about all the red states in the US? do we bomb those too for passing homophobic legistlations? do those people too deserve death and torture?

Anyways, I genuinely hope all this comes from pure ignorance, which in that case, please open a book, read a couple articles, watch some documentaries, listen to some palestinians and quit watching and repeating all the propaganda the BBC, CNN, fox news and the biden administration keeps spewing cause you sound pretty dumb.

@American Whore not gonna lie it somewhat seems like you're trying to say that because people in the middle east are more likely to be homophobic/the middle east itself is homophobic, that it doesn't really matter if their countries are being bombed and destroyed and that their people are being tortured and killed, and i personally find that quite fucked up, you can't automatically assume that everyone in the middle east or palestine hate gay people, especially when we know that a lot of the victims are under 18, they are CHILDREN

and, honestly, regardless of whatever views people in a certain region of the world may possibly hold, i don't believe anybody deserves to die or go through immense traumas because they may have different views that we may consider incorrect or backwards, i don't agree with homophobia, and i do believe it's an incorrect viewpoint and it is harmful, but people have opportunities to grow and to change, entire nations and regions of the world have opportunities to grow and to change, but regardless of whatever viewpoints one part of the world may hold, or whatever viewpoints an individual may hold, i do not believe anybody deserves to be killed or tortured, or for entire countries to be completely torn apart, i just think it's really messed up to insinuate that violence doesn't matter or that it's somehow different because it happens in a place in the world that may have backwards views, you could honestly say the same for most other parts of the word, even the USA, since the southern US is enforcing very strict laws on abortion, to the point where women who simply have miscarriages are being charged, should we say that anything tragic happening in that region of the world doesn't matter? give me a fucking break

I'd also like to add that Israel isn't exactly a beacon of acceptance for LGBTQ+ people, same sex marriage isn't legal there (Although they do recognize same sex marriages that occur elsewhere) @Disney Slut already mentioned this but Israel only uses the narrative of acceptance when it serves to justify the genocide

Lana Del Rey Fan » Arquivo » Lana Del Rey teases 'Ultraviolence' music video

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ We could go back to Woodstock ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

3 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

I'd also like to add that Israel isn't exactly a beacon of acceptance for LGBTQ+ people, same sex marriage isn't legal there (Although they do recognize same sex marriages that occur elsewhere) @Disney Slut already mentioned this but Israel only uses the narrative of acceptance when it serves to justify the genocide

people of different religions can't even get married in Israel, the beacon of democracy. they would have to get a foreign marriage license to be recognized

The moral of the story is don’t bomb children, but also don’t take hostages. Both sides don’t sound very nice. I just hope as many innocent people that want nothing to do with the actions of their military or government can be unharmed.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Also LGBT people supporting Hamas is INSANE. Good lord, yes the Palestinian people are oppressed and having a genocide committed against them, but Hamas isn’t a Palestinian rights organization, it’s a jihadist terrorist organization. Saying Hamas is pro Palestine is like saying ISIS is pro Iraq. Palestine deserves better than Hamas.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x