Ultra Violet

Israel's genocide of Palestinians and war on the Middle East

10 minutes ago, Limelight said:

This thread is a bunch of people thinking with their emotions. Nasrallah should've been killed years ago, bon débarras. An Iranian puppet dragging Lebanon into a deeper shit hole than it already is.

Also I don't think any other country in the world would accept being shot missiles at for months just because they have the tech to protect themselves. I'm sure China, Russia, the US or any European country would've razed Lebanon by this point.

Lovely evening to all :hooker:

The United States missile and drone strikes countries all over the world without repercussion. I'm not saying what Nasrallah did was always right, but he wasn't alone in terms of doing that. And Israel itself is a puppet of the USA. 

giphy.gif

so, we give the greenlight on sophisticated nations assassinating opposition leaders (and injuring THOUSANDS of civilians) in "shit-hole" countries? 

Gotcha.

What about the territory full of subjugated peoples, owned and controlled by israel? They have the green light to raze that too?
Lol at this way of thinking above. 

Lol just found out about this thread. I wish I hadn’t.

Some incredibly disgusting people on here. You can stop trying to justify illegal occupation and killing en masse and might as well congratulate it.