Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

anyone else truly terrified to try and get barricade for reading? or is that just me 😆 something tells me the crowd of 16 year olds this year will be brutal xx

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

11 minutes ago, dxniell said:

anyone else truly terrified to try and get barricade for reading? or is that just me 😆 something tells me the crowd of 16 year olds this year will be brutal xx

I’ve never even tried for barricade at a festival before, so no idea how to approach it tbh. I’ve decided to drive so drinking is off the cards.. so if I don’t get barricade I will be miserable lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’ve never even tried for barricade at a festival before, so no idea how to approach it tbh. I’ve decided to drive so drinking is off the cards.. so if I don’t get barricade I will be miserable lol

Neither!! were in this together and I have high hopes for us :wub:

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

I’m confused….im going to Leeds but based on what it looks like on the posters, Lana will be coming on the main stage right before Fred again…but it looks like in previous comments ppl were saying they’d be on different stages? Did that change? Also I’m 32 lol based on all I’ve read in previous comments about teenagers this is gonna really be something 😂😂 I would literally do anything for Lana so here I am, traveling from Florida to godforsaken Leeds 😂😭

On 7/8/2024 at 9:23 PM, dxniell said:

hyde park was bad enough i won’t even try for barricade omg. looking at photos of the crowds there it looks awfullll

apparently fred again is after lana? does that mean we will be battling against the fred again people in the crowd when lanas on😭

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

Anyone seen the riots at Leeds 😭

They better be rioting for lasso to not be a country album and instead a surf noir album.

Edited by DemonMic2003

3 hours ago, mcull13 said:

Anyone seen the riots at Leeds 😭

It’s going to be fine haha don’t worry. It was basically a domestic issue that went out of hand for a night. 

46 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Just wondering do you think she'll do the same damn setlist, like… girl, add high by the beach.

Of course not! that's why Lana is silent for so long.she doesn't have time because she's rehearsing :thumb3:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

6 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Just wondering do you think she'll do the same damn setlist, like… girl, add high by the beach.

she NEEDS to bring ottr and shades of cool back ASAP ROCKY

11 hours ago, darknight said:

guys is it hard to be first row/ close to stage in leeds fest ? and if you have any tips please share 

:kiss3:

you'll need all the hopes and prayers you can get .... oh and some riot gear may be handy for ya too against the Fred again lot batting for barrier x